Sign in to follow this  
2x2

Relocating - Might Be Away for a Week or So

Hi friends,

I'm taking a break from school and was offered a full-time job in Graphics Design / Content Creation within eSports. This means I'm relocating to the LA area (probably in Sherman Oaks) in California next week, so I won't be on much until at least next weekend when I'm settled in. I'll probably browse the forums and stuff but definitely won't be available to play any games.

Also, anyone near the LA area - feel free to message me and we can hang out or something! I've never been there and I don't know that many people - my closest friends are at a gaming house in Huntington Beach, like an hour away. >.<

Cheers,

2x2

I'm super jealous that you're moving to LA! I wish I could </3 LordJerith, RobZGod, Doomhammer, and Enmity all live out there so maybe you could make a few friends :3

Let us know when you're settled in and ready to resume normal activity, but no rush!! Safe travels and happy moving!

Hi, just to update everyone - 

I've started on my new job for a few days now. Everything's going great! I got settled in a place of my own and still working out the Internet - unfortunately, there's some random issues with another service still being connected, so I need to take my lease agreements to an office and what not. That's why it's been taking so long =(

Hopefully see y'all soon!

Thanks for the update! Hope you see you back soon, especially at CDNs!

Definitely. I should be getting internet in a few days ... omg ~.~

I'M ALIVE ... I'll be seeping back in and around, hopefully, work is quite busy. I haven't played in a decently long time ... =(