Sign in to follow this  
vVv RobZ

Team House Video Content

What type of content would you guys like to see out of the gaming house?

I think a house tour is overdue, but what else? Let me know! Camera is charged and ready to go :)

-Any kind of physical activity outside of league

-Show an every day team meal/dinner

-The player's individual set-ups

-Have the players vote on who has the best room/who is the most fashionable and do a little private interview segment on that

All little fun things

I would like to see an individual interview with each player. Why did they decide to become pro players? What motivates them to keep going? What does their families think of their decision to become pro players? Pretty much a video where we get to know them on a much more personal level and that makes us care more about what they want to accomplish. I think these would be great vids to have on their player profile pages. 

Like everyone else said, a healthy mixture of daily life, individual interviews, and silly stuff (seconding pillow fights, PLS).  I want to really get to know them as people and I know other people would love to as well!

I would like to see an individual interview with each player. Why did they decide to become pro players? What motivates them to keep going? What does their families think of their decision to become pro players? Pretty much a video where we get to know them on a much more personal level and that makes us care more about what they want to accomplish. I think these would be great vids to have on their player profile pages. 

Two words:  pillow fight.

Like everyone else said, a healthy mixture of daily life, individual interviews, and silly stuff (seconding pillow fights, PLS).  I want to really get to know them as people and I know other people would love to as well!

^^^^ These :3

Anything with Tails!! ^~^

... but for real, any sort of little clips or what not like TSM used to upload about their days or funny things that happened is really fun for the rest of us. 

I would like to see each member draw their favourite champ. Bonus points if they do it on MS Paint.

I would like to see a day in the life or even a behind the scenes look at how they go about practice/scrims/actual games.

These sound good to me.

-Any kind of physical activity outside of league

-Show an every day team meal/dinner

-The player's individual set-ups

-Have the players vote on who has the best room/who is the most fashionable and do a little private interview segment on that

All little fun things

I second this!