Caitlyn Bot

Favorite deck?

My personal favorite would have to be Rogue. I enjoy the quick swap outs, and dmg to either the enemy player or it's cards. A second favorite would be Shaman. You guys?

So more like, favorite class?

I like Priest a lot, Hunter/Warlock probably comes as close seconds. I really like Warlock, but I don't quite have enough cards to make a good constructed deck. I pulled Lord Jaraxxus on my very first card pack ever when I started the game like 2 or so weeks ago, though :]

Edited by vVv 2x2

Woooow lol, very jealous. I'm trying to get into Shaman, but as you said. No good cards yet so I can't really make a good deck. What's your hearth info? I'll add you and we can test our decks against each other. ^^

Woooow lol, very jealous. I'm trying to get into Shaman, but as you said. No good cards yet so I can't really make a good deck. What's your hearth info? I'll add you and we can test our decks against each other. ^^

LuckyNumber2#1693

Haven't gotten into ranked yet since I'm still fairly new, but anytime I'm on feel free to challenge me :]

My best deck I've been tweaking since week 3 of beta is Murloc aggro warlock. Usually it wins on turn 5 or 6 if I play it out right. And get good rng. I have gotten a few turn 4 kills though.

I had an epic/legendary-less Druid Rush deck that I found pretty fun at times. 5 mana crystals 2nd turn is a lot of fun :)

SO. STUPID. I literally had a first-turn Coin + Innervate Sen'jin played against me this morning. -______________________-

500px-Finale-Todd.jpg

...Sorry .. the title.  I am sorry, I will repay for this.

It will never happen again.  I am doing my community service right now.

Edited by vVv Spike

Mostly been playing watcher druid and token druid in constructed. I play Reynad's Zoo Warlock deck whenever I'm losing and I need an easy win.

I've been running a deck one of my friends got to rank 6 with (edited and improved as the meta progresses of course) and it's doing pretty well. It's legendary-less because I've been playing since closed beta day 1 and I only have like 4 of them >_> It's a shaman controllish deck. I've also had great success with Druid and Warrior. I'm currently working on several Priest decks because I find the class interesting and it is by far my weakest.

Lately I've been using a mid-game type of Shaman deck.  No legendaries in it.  Believe I've gone about 15-2 with it so far.  Gonna be working on 2 other decks here shortly to start to get into a few tournies and whatnot.  Just need to decide what other two classes I want to use.... would like to lean towards Druid and Warrior, but I need quite a few more cards for solid decks, namely legendaries.

Lately I've been using a mid-game type of Shaman deck.  No legendaries in it.  Believe I've gone about 15-2 with it so far.  Gonna be working on 2 other decks here shortly to start to get into a few tournies and whatnot.  Just need to decide what other two classes I want to use.... would like to lean towards Druid and Warrior, but I need quite a few more cards for solid decks, namely legendaries.

if you need help let me know. in a 3 deck style tournament you want something rush heavy, something control oriented and then a wildcard.