Sign in to follow this  
Anaxamander

ESO and vVv

I am going to preorder this game soon (PC) and I was wondering who all else is going to play?

I know it's a while before release yet, but does vVv plan to be involved in this game at launch? There is already a list of guilds on the Wiki page that are actively recruiting for their guild to be: http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Guilds_%28Online%29 ...

It's hard to tell whether this will be a really popular game or a big dud. Either way, I think we should start strong. What are your thoughts?

After playing in the most recent beta I'm extremely impressed with the game and plan on getting it for the PC. I just need to get a new PC that can run the game smoothly first.

After playing in the most recent beta I'm extremely impressed with the game and plan on getting it for the PC. I just need to get a new PC that can run the game smoothly first.

My GTX 680 ran the beta on high/ultra settings with very few fps drops. What are you running now?

I wanted to try this game out, but I'ce heard both good and bad things about it. Mostly that there is little to no good PvP, which is something I like in an MMO.

Personally not going to play it because i have heard nothing but bad things about it. Since its going to have xbox/ps4 ports its going to be super dumbed down...

I've heard a lot of awful things about this game. Going to see if it's the truth tomorrow. I will be on Wildstar for sure though over ESO, but I'd like to see how it is.

It's safe to say I won't be playing ESO.

My main reasoning behind not liking it is the combat. To attack you click or click & hold for a big attack. That's it. It makes it quite boring which is rather unfortunate for how much hype it has had.

Anyone beg to differ?

It's safe to say I won't be playing ESO.

My main reasoning behind not liking it is the combat. To attack you click or click & hold for a big attack. That's it. It makes it quite boring which is rather unfortunate for how much hype it has had.

Anyone beg to differ?

I agree, plus Wildstar is on the horizon. :wub:

this game should be banned from being downloaded it. I would think about playing it if i did not have to pay $15 a month. But for that reason i will never pick up this game

i was thinking about buying it for xbox 1 but that $15 a month makes me not want it anymore.

Wasn't too excited for this title for quite some time, mostly due to initial impressions. However I have been hearing good things, specifically about the PvP in Cyrodiil being quite similar to that of DAoC. (this coming from DAoC vets themselves). While it seems like they are doing it right, as opposed to how GW2 tried >.>, I am still a bit skeptical on this title. I did however get a beta weekend invite so i will at least give it a chance to impress me.

I am totally playing this game. People who are complaining that the combat is boring have obviously never played any other ES game. please explain to me how clicking to attack and actually having to be engaged in combat as opposed to auto-attacking and spamming a rotation of spells is boring?

this game is pretty awesome and ive heard a lot of good things about it. I played in a few of the betas and really enjoyed it. Ive also been told that first impressions are kind of lacking since the game doesn't really open up until you hit level 10, and then even more so at much higher levels.

If you guys want to play, hit me up. My name is Magwai on there

I've got it, and I love it.. However it's a shame of the bugs sometimes, and my friends forced me to go Aldemari Dominion (damned elves).

But I love the story, the questing (even though a major part has bugs in it), but especially the 3-way PvP.
Wish I could play with vVv, as I assume it's stationed on the NA Megaserver :( want to play with peeps

Decided to pick this game up after some debate; but I am glad I did. I was getting tired of the same old MMO formula and ESO is really a game that is meant to be played more for the journey, which is the way I am approaching it and thus having fun with it. I'm still unsure about the games future and how zenimax will expand the game for both PvE and PvP, however for now it is a nice game to just escape and go explore :)

I have been playing the ESO off and on, still not sure what my final verdict on the game is. It's all right....... I play it for a couple hours here and there however, its something I can take or leave. I don't feel inspired to play it like I did with the other Elder Scroll titles maybe when I get further into it that may change, as of right now right now its kind of MEH to me; I am debating about renewing my sub on it.

If any of you are re-leveling another character I am playing on the US servers for the Ebonheart Pact under  Krewel Lye.

Edited by vVv Krewel