Sign in to follow this  
Regulate

Fly Society - CoD Ghosts Sponsorship

How long has this roster been playing together? We been a team for about 2 months now.

Where do the players live in relation to one another? Myself I live in Wyoming, Eclipse lives in New York, Theory lives in West Virginia, and Option lives in Pennsylvania.

What are your team’s accomplishments? With this exact roster? Links? If this exact roster has not accomplished anything, please list each player's

accomplishments with supporting links. We do not have any accomplishments with this team at this moment.

What are your team's latest tournament results? We have not yet entered any tournaments.

What is the team's next event online? LAN? CoD Champs, MLG Anaheim and whatever comes up next.

If you've been sponsored before, who was your best sponsor? Why? I myself have been sponsored by vVv before and loved everything about it. I loved the fact that the whole community supports each other and interacts with one another even tho players play different games. Also at MLG Columbus the whole vVv crowd came and supported us and cheered for us which was a awesome experience.

Why are you no longer with them? Personal issues.

What was your worst sponsor? Why? VWS simple reason they lied about everything.

What do you hope to achieve with your team? Getting top 3 at any event.

Who do you see as your toughest competition? Complexity Gaming.

What do you think the team needs to improve on the most? Overall we are pretty good at everything, in my opinion just call outs and trusting your own team mates more.

What are your short term goals for the team? Long term? Short team goals win a 2k online tournament, Long term goal is to win a MLG event.

How long have you been playing competitively? I been playing competitively since 2006.

How many hours during the week do you play CoD? About 6-7 hrs.

How many hours during the week do you dedicate towards reviewing gameplay and major tournaments? What about together as a team? Myself none because their is no theater in this game, but together as a team we go over set ups and team strategies if we lose or something is not working.

How many hours during the week do you play CoD as a full team roster? 6-7hrs

What are the tournament results for your past 3 major events (MLG, UMG, etc.)? MLG Anaheim 2012 CoD 13th place, MLG Columbus 2012 CoD 9th place, MLG Dallas Halo 24th place.

What is your next online event? LAN? CoD Champs and 2k Tournament.

How many major tournaments have you attended? I have attended about 12 Major tournaments in my gaming career.

Are you shy around people you don't know? I am not, I am very out going and fun person to be around with.

If you've been sponsored before, who was your best sponsor? Why? vVv gaming due to the community and the way they treat their teams.

Why are you no longer with them? Personal Issues

What was your worst sponsor? Why? VWS due to them lying about everything they told us.

What do you hope to achieve as a player for vVv Gaming? Well I always loved representing vVv as a player and team, I love the community just because everyone is so friendly and easy to get along with.

Link to all social media sites used: www.twitter.com/Society_Reg

Do you stream? NO

Do you create written or video content? Yes. youtube.com/teamflysocietypro

What does being a professional gamer mean to you? It means a lot, I don't really care about being a professional player really I like the fact that you are known as one of the best CoD players in the world and how other gamers look up to you.

How do you think you can improve as a player? As a member of the eSports community? In all honesty just keep on being friendly with everyone and interact more as a player with the community with CoD and vVv.

Not trying to rain on your parade here but vVv generally doesn't sponsor teams that have no prior LAN experience as a team.  Have you played any online tournaments together with any solid results?  Without results you're likely not going to even be considered for a sponsorship.

I've been sponsored before by vVv and we had no LAN experience as a team. Players wise we all have had successful top placings in the past cods. Option has placed top 4 with optic nation and has had a lot of other top experiences with other teams. I don't want to say anything else till my whole team does their own posts as well.

Here is our youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/user/TeamFlySocietyPro

Heres the wanfest tournament bracket 1 and 2

http://wanfest.newegg.com/?page=stem_schedule&stageid=4453

http://wanfest.newegg.com/?page=stem_schedule&stageid=4454

Edited by Regulate

• How long have you been playing competitively? I have been playing competitively for 6 years
  • How many hours during the week do you play CoD? 40 hours
  • How many hours during the week do you dedicate towards reviewing gameplay and major tournaments? What about together as a team? 5 hours
  • How many hours during the week do you play CoD as a full team roster? 30
  • What are the tournament results for your past 3 major events (MLG, UMG, etc.)? Please provide links to brackets, threads, supporting pictures, etc.
  • What is your next online event? LAN? The Cod Championships Online qualifier
  • How many major tournaments have you attended? 3
  • Are you shy around people you don't know? no
  • If you've been sponsored before, who was your best sponsor? Why? N/A
  • Why are you no longer with them? N/A
  • What was your worst sponsor? Why? N/A
  • What do you hope to achieve as a player for vVv Gaming? To get a placing in the top 8 and become a top team
  • Link to all social media sites used.(Twitter/Facebook/Reddit, etc) My twitter is Society_Eclipse
  • Do you stream? If so, link to your channel. No, but I plan on it in the future
  • Do you create written or video content? If so, link to your content. No
  • What does being a professional gamer mean to you? It means a lot because I do love to compete and play the game.
  • How do you think you can improve as a player? As a member of the eSports community? I can improve as a player by being vocal about everything going on as a team
Edited by Society Eclipse

i suggest for all of you who are posting for the team to make your answer in a different color or even the question in a different color. Hard to read and separate it when its just all one big white sentence. 

Closing this thread considering the entire team did not post their portions of the application. Feel free to reapply in the future when everyone is available to post their questions and answers.