BattleRat89

Attending MLG Anaheim 2014?

MLG Anaheim 2014 Attendance  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be attending MLG Anaheim 2014?

Haven't made it to an Anaheim yet, so I think this might be the one I finally attend. :) I have plenty of time off saved up for work, so assuming I can get my flight and hotel situated, I should be in attendance!

As underwhelmed and unimpressed I was with MLG Columbus, and the fact that they couldn't get it together and had to drop DotA 2, I think ill skip this one.  

already put in leave, gotta get my ticket still though.

edit: if anyone wants to book hotels together im down with saving some moolah

Edited by vVv noc0ntrol

I was originally planning to go, But some things came across my plate about a month ago I was going to be purchasing another vehicle along with moving out of my house.  I backed out of the deal with The car and decided to repair my current one instead. As for moving out I was scheduled to move out of my parents house on May 2nd, but I feel it might be best to stay here a while longer. As for I am making really decent money and I am consistently saving money.  I recently had a couple parking tickets fall into my lap, and I fortunately was able to pay them off. I am considering attending again after finding out that Kraft will be in attendance.  I will know my finial answer in a few weeks.   Depending on the cost to have my car repaired I have my fingers crossed, and Hope to see everyone there!

Put me in ur luggage, please???

lol gotchu bro!

I was originally planning to go, But some things came across my plate about a month ago I was going to be purchasing another vehicle along with moving out of my house.  I backed out of the deal with The car and decided to repair my current one instead. As for moving out I was scheduled to move out of my parents house on May 2nd, but I feel it might be best to stay here a while longer. As for I am making really decent money and I am consistently saving money.  I recently had a couple parking tickets fall into my lap, and I fortunately was able to pay them off. I am considering attending again after finding out that Kraft will be in attendance.  I will know my finial answer in a few weeks.   Depending on the cost to have my car repaired I have my fingers crossed, and Hope to see everyone there!

Hopefully you can make it man! Wanna chill with you and everyone else again!

You better be there Buzz! D<

well i will not be attending, I just sold my car and bought another one and I have no money left over lol

but if there is a Columbus this year or something within range I will be there for sure!

well i will not be attending, I just sold my car and bought another one and I have no money left over lolbut if there is a Columbus this year or something within range I will be there for sure!

you didn't need a car