BattleRat89

Attending MLG Anaheim 2014?

MLG Anaheim 2014 Attendance  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be attending MLG Anaheim 2014?

Hey everyone! I wanted to see and get a poll of how many people from here will be at MLG Anaheim representing vVv :)

I will be there! Let me know, and I hope to see you there!

Edited by BattleRat89

do you have to be 18+ pleeeaaassse be no :/

I don't think so. I have never heard anything about an age restriction. The only issue is if your parents will let you fly by yourself! :) Hopefully you can go!

Edited by BattleRat89

I would LOVE to go. Depends on when it'll be (hopefully June-ish) and how much it would cost for me to get there etc. Also depends if I land an internship and what not. What game are you going for specifically?

do you have to be 18+ pleeeaaassse be no :/

No you don't.

EDIT: However, to check into a hotel you may be, but you can usually just ask someone (from vVv) to do it for you if they (the hotel people) are being assholes about it.

Edited by vVv Spike

Glad to see all the replies! I can't wait to see everyone there! It will be fun! 

I would LOVE to go. Depends on when it'll be (hopefully June-ish) and how much it would cost for me to get there etc. Also depends if I land an internship and what not. What game are you going for specifically?

I am going for COD Ghosts... but I will probably go watch some LoL if possible!

Setting up a funding pot for me and vVv Black StaRR to get there ;)

Funding pot? Should we follow the rainbow there Mr. Leprechaun?

Then i will try to compete there :3 but I may need a little help on hotels lol but it's awhile away I got time

Yea for sure, sounds good! Make sure you plan it ahead, because those tickets sell out verrryy fast!

I'll be there :-)

Sounds Good! Ill cya there! Hopefully my money is in order by then, for the flight and all :P

I should probably buy some vVv Clothing before then so that I can represent at MLG Anaheim 2014.  :woot:

Edited by BattleRat89

If I didn't live in the midwest, and if a trip there could cost less than a thousand bucks or so I would definitely be going =(