Sign in to follow this  
JosePepowner

Guildies with legendaries!

Heyo, thought I'll post my pic here as well.  I got the legendary dagger, 50% left on getting the bifrost, however been slowing down on it incase some of the components are needed for the possible legendary trinkets.  We'll see

pvW7Wrs.jpg

f5eb534e-090a-41bc-8155-395822bb27b7_zps

The prettiest necro that never gets played, working on quip next...have all but the teir 6 mats

Edited by JuliaT

Congrats on finally getting Twilight, Jose! I also wanted to drop in and congratulate you on the promotion to GW2 leader! I know you will do great things for the guild as you have the passion and dedication. Best of luck! 

Congrats on finally getting Twilight, Jose! I also wanted to drop in and congratulate you on the promotion to GW2 leader! I know you will do great things for the guild as you have the passion and dedication. Best of luck! 

Thanks RahRah its really nice of you to say that. Best of luck to you in WildStar. June is coming soon so be prepared to spend hours and hours on forgeting the real world. But thanks mate it means a ton

Sounds is overrated...

Lets get a list of all the guildies in our guild that have there legendary weapon. And maybe a screenshot of that bad assery.

I am still lacking this but when I get it Im gonna post.

Give me a month I'll have it I've only been playing a little while!