JosePepowner

The "Say Hello Thread" Introduce your self here.

My name is Samuel, but I'm indifferent as to which variation anyone uses to address me. 

My Guild Wars 2 account name is swimteam.7250

The name most know me by is Veilance, in game at least. Veil works for expediency's sake.

I like to do champions, dungeons, exploring, guild missions, personal story, PvP (SA/TA), roaming, screenshots, title farming, TP browsing I do all of the aforementioned, but want to expand my game play with crafting and WvW experiences.

So yeah; this is a very brief overview of my GW2 reality. If I weren't so tired I'd dive deeper . . . Anyhow, see you in game‼

Hi all, I'm AceXJ. I've only been playing GW2 for about a month now. I'm a college student IRL and play this game in my spare time. My main character is an elementalist but I've been working on leveling up my mesmer lately. Most of my experience so far is from exploring maps but I've been getting into other aspects of the game these past two weeks (WvWvW, PvP, dungeons, etc). I used to play Super Smash Bros Brawl competitively which is how I first heard about vVv. After seeing a vVv guild in GW2 I decided to join =) I'm looking forward to playing with you guys!

Hi all, I'm AceXJ. I've only been playing GW2 for about a month now. I'm a college student IRL and play this game in my spare time. My main character is an elementalist but I've been working on leveling up my mesmer lately. Most of my experience so far is from exploring maps but I've been getting into other aspects of the game these past two weeks (WvWvW, PvP, dungeons, etc). I used to play Super Smash Bros Brawl competitively which is how I first heard about vVv. After seeing a vVv guild in GW2 I decided to join =) I'm looking forward to playing with you guys!

hi! Im Vivlady :) whom you spoke to about joining vVv. Welcome to the guild! Im always on WvW so if you ever want to run with me just whisper me, please, as Im always looking for people to join me, as well there is usually always someone on for dungeons and fractals or pretty much anything you want to do, also if there is a particular event you need to complete, all you have to do is ask and guildies can help you.  :D 

Hi my name is Will. My GW2 username is Durnheviir.5021. Most people will know me as Cabbage because the character I play most is named Cabbagemen (bet you can't guess his race). Right now I like doing a few daily dungeons and I'm working towards making some ascended armor for my ele (cabbage). On that note however if there is anyone that has a strong opinion on which spec that armor would be, your comments would be much appreciated as I really don't want to make the wrong type for me. Currently I am planning on WupWup for the cool name and because you cant go too far wrong with having a little of all stats, especially on the ele. This fall I will be a freshman at Penn State main campus, so let me know if anyone else is up there. I suppose that's all, and again if anyone thinks they have a good idea for the armor let me know, but you should be aware that I won't be wearing Berserker's because I die in the stack all the time with that on. I don't like dying.

My name is Andrew

My Guild Wars 2 account name is PeachyW.9520

The name most know me by is Andy or Peachy.

I love peaches (As you can tell from the name). Just recently started Guild wars 2. I am mainly a console gamer switching to PC gaming.
Games i play are Call of duty, Madden 25 and any fun game for console. And for PC gaming i Played Maplestory for a good 7 years, But

now switching over to Guild wars 2. Hope to hear from a bunch of people as i like meeting new and exciting people. I also have a very fond love

of cats <3.

Edited by PeachyW

Hey everyone my name is Cory. My ign is Genesil. Just recently started playing gw2 cause some of my friends. I played Maplestory for 9 years and WoW for three years. Been a solid gamer since I was young always striving for greatest (the scanian way)(ask Davie what that means) hah! Anyways I live in Indiana born and raised working full time and in college so always keeping busy. I'm a cool guy once ya get to know me so glad to be on board with vvv everyone seems super friendly and helpful so I'm excited to learn this new game and meet everyone! Thanks for having me!

My name is: Golday OR Travis/Trav

My Guild Wars 2 account name is: Goldayy.5610

The name most know me by is: Online- Golday IRL- Goldy

Edited by Golday

My name is Andrew

My Guild Wars 2 account name is crazycats.1345

The name most know me by is Andrew or Drew

I enjoy playing Guild Wars 2, as far as I'm concerned, it's the only game. :thumbsup: I also like playing with my cat, Chloe.

One thing most people don't know about me is that I have a condition with my eyes that doesn't allow me to focus on a single point, making my depth perception poor.  Basically I see in 2D, but have learned virtual 3D as shading and shadowing, a lot like how they created 3D on GW2

Hello!!!!!! I am Brie but I go by Willow, my GW2 name is Willowfield.1385. I play with my Husband Fenix or Ryan. We play a lot of games everywhere but we are playing guild wars to get way from WOW which we played for 6 years. >< yep I admitted that. I'm from Maine, and now live In NC. I work at a church and I might talk about it but please!!! don't worry about it, I wont try to convert you, and I say fuck too. I like Cheese, the beach and my dog Yuna.

My name is Luis.

My GW2 account name is Trollbane.3468.

Most people know me as Trollbane, Luis or my main on GW2, Swaggerfiende.

I enjoy many different types of games , from MMOs like GW2 to games like Dota 2, In GW2, I'm quite big on sPvP and PvE, but I would be willing to play WvW with a group.

Welcome to the guild all you newcomers! We hope you enjoy yourselves and the company of your fellow vVv guildmates! If you have any questions regarding the vVv guild, the vVv community as a whole, or even just general inquiries about Guild Wars 2, feel free to ask anyone that's online, or feel free to make a thread on the forums here.

Also, if you happen to still be an "Initiate" rank after posting on this thread and have not been ranked up to "Member" please contact either myself or vVv Jose Pepowner so we can make the proper adjustments :)

Hello everyone, thanks for the invite.

I have been playing Guild Wars 2 since it was released although I started slow and took off the last half of 2013.

I spend most of my time in PvE doing events and such.  I have done some of the dungeons and want to do more.  I have done a few fractals and want to do more of those as well.  I occassionally wander into WvW and think I do pretty good.

I am about 80% done on crafting Sunrise.  The gift of fortune is so many mats...  I plan to work on Dreamer once that is done.

My characters are...

• Ximjlola - Level 80 Ranger (500 Huntsman, 500 Leatherworker)
  • Papanga - Level 80 Mesmer (500 Artifice, 500 Tailor)
  • Panggnaq - Level 80 Guardian (500 Weaponmaster, 450 Armorsmith)
  • Pangarella - Level 80 Warrior (398 Jeweler)
  • Pangther Kano - Level 47 Thief (400 Cook, 400 Jeweler)

If you can't tell, I enjoy the crafting...

Dave (aka Pang, Papa, Xim or @#$%)

My name is: Jordan. My character names always look like Tenne (or Tennie) 

My Guild Wars 2 account name is: neville.3420

The name most know me by is: Tenne (in game), or Jordan outside of games.

Thanks for the invite all. I already had a lot of fun doing guild events the past week and look forward to smashing skulls with the guild in WvW.

The right way to say my character names are:

Tenne - Like the number 10

Tennie - 10-e

My characters are:

- Tenne Tyranny,  Level 80 Warrior (current main)

- Tennie Tonne, Level 80 Ranger (former main)

- Tennie Blaze, Level 80 Elementalist

- Tennie Bones, Level 80 Necromancer

- Tenne Speed, Level 80 Mesmer

Edited by Tenne