JosePepowner

The "Say Hello Thread" Introduce your self here.

Info On vVv Please check it out to learn a little bit about the community. This is important because the community is what keeps us here :P

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

About Me:

Hi my name is Jose "Josepepowner" most just call me Jose I am 19 years old but sound 12 and well look 12 too. Name pronounced is Jose'-Pep-owner. I am an officer in the vVv Guild Wars 2 guild. I have been a member of the guild since September 14 2013 and a full vVv MMO community gamer since December 17 2013 and am very proud of it. My in game name is Josepepowner.6503. I am heavy into dungeons I have the dungeon master achievement and am proud of it. Why I am proud well its simple because I truly believe dungeons are overall the best way to get anything except karma. You get gold, exp, and drops from dungeons so what more can you ask for. My favorite thing to do is to help. So if you need help with anything just feel free to PM me I will see what I can do. On a side note if your wondering why I am fair skinned I am albino so that's what the white skin is about. And on a side side note if you PM me in game and I don't notice it right away sorry I am legally blind so its not me ignoring you its just I literally didn't see it. Any way that's me.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

The Thread Info:

This is just going to be a small thread where newcomers post to say hello and say a little about themselves. I am not looking for much a small hello and maybe what you like to do in Guild Wars 2 or maybe what you are interested in.

These are not essential things you need to fill in or even complete. You can add or remove things you don't want to answer its purely up to you. Also this thread is just a way to keep the thread creation of hellos to a minimum and also for us to keep track of the newcomers and also to allow all the newer guilds to interact with one another.

Example:

My name is ______

This can honestly just be your username, most know you as or, your real name.

My Guild Wars 2 account name is _______

This is the account name that you use in Guild Wars 2 the one with the numbers. This can be found by clicking your social tab/friends list (default key y) and it should be located at the very top.

The name most know me by is _______

This can be your real name or it could be your username its purely up to you.

I like to do _______ / I do _______

This is a small part where you can simply state what you like to do the most or what you are looking to get into. This is in hopes someone else might see your post and join you.

Link to old say hello threads. Please note these were merged together. 

Edited by vVv JosePepowner

Great Idea!

Hey Everyone, My name is Bagzli (not really but everyone knows me by that name).  My Guild Wars 2 account name is Bagzli (what a shock!), but I have a few others such as Mind Grifter, Blood Grifter, Soul Grifter, Gold Grifter, Wild Grifter, etc... 1 for each race except elementalist.  I am currently the vVv MMO Division Manager and I use to be the leader of the Guild Wars 2 guild.  What I like to do is play games and manage projects or code websites.  Feel free to hit me for anything you need or just to say hello!

My name is Robert I

My gw 2 account name is Gilhena.3691

the name most know me by is Gilhena (it is the name I use in all games I play)

I play LOL and Hearthstone on the side at the moment

My name is vVv_Shafe  - Nick Schaefer

My Guild Wars 2 account name is Shafe.9381

The name most know me by is Shafe

I like to do A lot of stuff.  I'll probably be a little long winded here but that's just the way I am =D

Shafe - The man behind the monitor - I'm a 23 year old college student, who works part time in a fancy up-scale restaurant.  I'm going for a degree in marketing and one day I hope to obtain a job selling advertisement or something for any number of large companies, however I'd really like to work in media advertisements (think commercials on T.V.) I've been playing video games all my life, and I have genuinely been pretty successful in them, with many outstanding preformances in top tier raid progression guilds in WoW (played for 7 years) and recently achieving Diamond in League of Legends, along with some decent showing in old counter-strike leagues such as cal-i / m etc.  As for me as a person, I'm a very patient and understanding individual, and I typically find myself striving for an authoritative position within whatever guild / clan I may be in at the time.  For instance I ran a guild in WoW for several years that was decently successful, and stayed within top 10 guilds on my server.  I love chatting it up with random people and I'm always down for new friends, and you can almost always see me on in mumble if you wanna say hello! 

vVv - My future in gaming - Within the past year I found myself in a position where I was actively searching for a ranked team in League of Legends to push my talents to the limit.  For several weeks I joined numerous amounts of teams with challenger aspirations for LoL, that all fell apart quickly after their creation, and I could not find anything that seemed to stick.  Then I came across a forum post on the LoL recruitment forums for a gaming community which absolutely blew me away.  The amount of professionalism in the post instantly peaked my interest and prompted me to check out the website, where my expectations were exceeded in a manner I didn't think possible.  I hopped in mumble and timidly said hello, to receive dozens of warm welcomes and conversation just took off from there.  Impressed by the level of compassion shown by some of the vVv members I talked to, I decided to apply!  Fast forward a few months and I couldn't be happier.  Recently I have made the decision to switch from the LoL division in vVv to the MMO division, because I feel like it provides me the best chance to reach out to potential members and help this awesome, amazing community grow, and become the best that it can be.  I'm currently an officer in the vVv Guild Wars 2, and I'm just getting started.  Feel free to hit me up in game or in mumble with any questions you may have, and take some time to navigate the forums because it is JAM PACKED with awesome content all over the place.  The point I want to drive home about vVv as a community is that with its vast Diversity (one of the Pillars of vVv gaming) there is a place for everyone.  I Applied for the LoL division only to find a ranked team, but I found so much more, such as the MMO division and all the great people, and that's what caused me to stay.

Learn more about vVv Here! Great post about alll you want to know.

<3 Shafe

Edited by vVv Shafe

Hey there everyone.

My name is Nick

My Guild Wars 2 account name is Turrlo.5324

The name most know me by is Turrlo , and or Nick

I enjoy playing the game, taking part in WvW, Dungeons (I hate skipping), chances are if I'm not online I'm asleep or at work.

My name is David

My Guild Wars 2 account name is Davroth.4186

The name most know me by is David Wolfson

I enjoy playing GW2, and games in general. Outside of electronic media, I'm sickly obsessed with board games and card games. I'm also a bit of an artist, though a bit out of training. That's about all the exciting things about me. I'm also German.

Edited by Davroth

My Name is Chris.

My Guild Wars 2 account name is Wizard of Barnopia.1248

The name most know me by is Wizard

I enjoy playing GW2, and "playing" with any and all tech stuff. 

My Name is Kurtis

My Guild Wars 2 account name is KaosNinja.4967

The name most know me by is Pol (pronounced like Pole)

I don't play so much as dabble in most games, but right now my attention has been fairly focused on GW2. if im not online i'm in class, asleep, or battling the dark forces of Jack Frost

My name is Emy

My Guild Wars 2 account name is TaruHunter.5198

The name most know me by is Taru

I enjoy Guild Wars 2 and many other random pasttimes

I am a huge nerd/geek with far too many interests to keep up with them all in the time that I have available. I am a big comic book reader (Marvel over DC but I do read series from both), I have far too many Magic cards to ever use them all in decks, I am part of two table top RPGs (one D&D, one Dresden Files), work at Renaissance Faires (both as actor and squire for a joust company)

I am also an equestrian with no particular discipline but rather an interest in being around horses as much as possible. I was worked with several off the track Thoroughbreds in regards to retraining for life off the track, and also enjoy working with problem horses (there's quite probably something seriously wrong with me...oh well). I got to branch out this last summer by squiring for a joust company and was in charge of the care and feeding of up to 14 horses and 5 knights (who were more work then the horses lol).

In the past I was part of several lightsaber stage combat groups and have performed at Wizard World Philly, New York Comic Con, Gamers of Winter, Wizard World Toronto, and GameX conventions. I really enjoy all aspects of stage combat, and have been performing at Ren Faires since I stopped being a Jedi. I also am an assistant instructor of Jeet Kune Do and have also dabbled in Judo, Tae Kwon Do, and MMA.

And that's probably way more then you ever wanted to know...but there it is!

My name is Keith

My Guild Wars 2 account name is Spider.1457

The name most know me by is Keeflo

I like to do a whole lot of gaming, and listen to music.

A little about me 

Well honestly there isn't much to my day to day life the past month or so besides strictly gaming. I somehow or another managed to tear the tendon in my left knee. What baffles me about this is that I worked at Geek Squad when it happened, so nothing physically demanding there. Anywho, I am a humble down to earth person who loves conversation. You can ask me literally anything you wish, i'm pretty open and honest. Never been in any ranked gaming tournaments, or on the leader boards in some competition. Not saying I can't if I really tried, just never attempted to do so. I am however very competitive, and strive to be the best at what I do when gaming. To me the joy of playing, helping others, and putting forth as much as I take is what I strive for.

I am very skilled at building, programming, and networking computers. I did so in the US Army for 6 years, then branched off into personal builds for friends, family, etc. It is all I have done for 11 years now. I have 3 beautiful daughters, Aaliya, Taiya, and Breeana. They are 12, 4, and 1 years old. My family, and friends are my life.

What I hope to accomplish here at vVv Gaming is to build a bond with other serious gamers who love the game just as much as I do. To represent not just a name but a community of people who work hard to become more than just an average gamer. I look forward to meeting you all and thanks for reading my post.  :thanks:

Hello All,

My name is Mike, But everyone call me Grahr. My main is a ranger but I've been spending more time on my GRAHRdian (haha get it?) as of late. My guild wars 2 acct name is Grahr.8657 so you can reach me there.  In game I like to run Dungeons, and I'll PvP from time to time. IRL I enjoy music and fishing.

I'm a very friendly dude, so if you have any questions just ask. 

My name is David/Dave

My Guild Wars 2 account name is Daviepants.4710

The name most know me by is Davie (character's name is Cotovarte in guild)

I enjoy Gaming when I can...more of an RPG type of guy than anything, but I like keeping my options open when I hear of a good game to try out (not the biggest fan of shooters since I'm pretty bad at them, though some have been catching my eye recently so we'll see if that changes). I also enjoy spending time with friends, going to the beach whenever possible (cold weather doesn't bother me and living 5 minutes away from the beach tends to have its perks lol), listening to music, and planning outings (dinner/bar etc.), to name a few things.

I graduated from college with my Bachelor's in Accounting and a minor in IT, since the two practically go hand-in-hand now, and also to keep my options open down the road in case I decide to go back to school and make my minor in IT a major (fan of computers here if that wasn't obvious lol). Currently in between jobs at the moment, which is what sort of allowed me to jump back into GW2 a little bit while I have time before heading back into the FT work world, and I'm glad I did because it allowed me to get in touch with an old friend (faerieskater on forums & in game) and have the opportunity to join a pretty awesome guild to meet new people and get readjusted in GW2 (it's been well over a year since I played so I have to catch up on a lot of stuff lmao).

Feel free to ask me anything else if you want to get to know me better! I love meeting new people and making new friends whenever I can! My skype is in my profile so you can add that, but I also hop on Mumble almost any chance I can get so you can always talk to me on there too :)

Edited by Daviepants

Nice to meet you 

My name is David/Dave

My Guild Wars 2 account name is Daviepants.4710

The name most know me by is Davie (character's name is Cotovarte in guild)

I enjoy Gaming when I can...more of an RPG type of guy than anything, but I like keeping my options open when I hear of a good game to try out (not the biggest fan of shooters since I'm pretty bad at them, though some have been catching my eye recently so we'll see if that changes). I also enjoy spending time with friends, going to the beach whenever possible (cold weather doesn't bother me and living 5 minutes away from the beach tends to have its perks lol), listening to music, and planning outings (dinner/bar etc.), to name a few things.

I graduated from college with my Bachelor's in Accounting and a minor in IT, since the two practically go hand-in-hand now, and also to keep my options open down the road in case I decide to go back to school and make my minor in IT a major (fan of computers here if that wasn't obvious lol). Currently in between jobs at the moment, which is what sort of allowed me to jump back into GW2 a little bit while I have time before heading back into the FT work world, and I'm glad I did because it allowed me to get in touch with an old friend (faerieskater on forums & in game) and have the opportunity to join a pretty awesome guild to meet new people and get readjusted in GW2 (it's been well over a year since I played so I have to catch up on a lot of stuff lmao).

Feel free to ask me anything else if you want to get to know me better! I love meeting new people and making new friends whenever I can! My skype is in my profile so you can add that, but I also hop on Mumble almost any chance I can get so you can always talk to me on there too :)

Howdy Folks! So, I've been in the guild for a while now, and never really posted so hey why the heck not.

I'm Perwild, I  USED  to go by Rysuhi, and or Savion. 

I enjoy long walks on the beach, I have a desire to go into the I.T field but because of my different hobbies I spread myself too thin. Uhm. I enjoy gaming as a distraction from school work, (Like, how I should be doing an essay right now instead of typing this up)  I am a very simple minded person who has a vast and complex depth, but I bet you are not here for that. When I was little, I had this huge crush on this girl that I wrote my name into her parents car... (dumbest thing a 8 year old can ever do).  ask me anything and i will answer honestly.

disclaimer this information can not be used against the user. the user reserves all rights in the material that is presented above and is not limited to names, locations and so far. Any reproduction of this material without the owners consent is agasint the copy write laws and you can face jail time.

Thank you

Howdy Folks! So, I've been in the guild for a while now, and never really posted so hey why the heck not.

I'm Perwild, I  USED  to go by Rysuhi, and or Savion. 

I enjoy long walks on the beach, I have a desire to go into the I.T field but because of my different hobbies I spread myself too thin. Uhm. I enjoy gaming as a distraction from school work, (Like, how I should be doing an essay right now instead of typing this up)  I am a very simple minded person who has a vast and complex depth, but I bet you are not here for that. When I was little, I had this huge crush on this girl that I wrote my name into her parents car... (dumbest thing a 8 year old can ever do).  ask me anything and i will answer honestly.

disclaimer this information can not be used against the user. the user reserves all rights in the material that is presented above and is not limited to names, locations and so far. Any reproduction of this material without the owners consent is agasint the copy write laws and you can face jail time.

Thank you

Hey, Thanks for joining us on the forums also missed you welcome back!!!

My name is Brian Rogers.

My Guild Wars 2 account name is bRogers.1624

The name most know me by is Socket Wench.

I like to do PVE and just tried WvW for the first time today and got killed a lot but it was a ton of fun. 

Hey Brian, welcome to the forums.  I'm happy that you decided to join us.  Have you heard about the MMO meeting this Saturday?  Its going to be a lot of fun, a chance for you to meet more people and find out more what vVv is about.  Here is a link with more details.  Let me know if you have any questions about anything!

(more of a reintroduction)

I have not been on forums in a while (life is busy) but there are a lot in the guild I do not know so figured Id reintroduce myself as my innitial introduction was for the COD Division ages ago. 

My name is Stephanie, mostly known as IRGRL (in game, twitter, fb, everywhere lol)

My Guild Wars 2 account name is IRGRL.4189 or Vivlady

The name most know me by is IRGRL or Steph

I have worked in the gaming industry for about 15 years off and on, own my own gaming media site, besides gw2 I console game pretty heavily with any FPS and am far too competitive for my own good. I manage esports teams and people, Mom of 5 kids, tatts, piercings, artist, lover of hats lol There is more in my profile if you should want to know :) 

(more of a reintroduction)

I have not been on forums in a while (life is busy) but there are a lot in the guild I do not know so figured Id reintroduce myself as my innitial introduction was for the COD Division ages ago. 

My name is Stephanie, mostly known as IRGRL (in game, twitter, fb, everywhere lol)

My Guild Wars 2 account name is IRGRL.4189 or Vivlady

The name most know me by is IRGRL or Steph

I have worked in the gaming industry for about 15 years off and on, own my own gaming media site, besides gw2 I console game pretty heavily with any FPS and am far too competitive for my own good. I manage esports teams and people, Mom of 5 kids, tatts, piercings, artist, lover of hats lol There is more in my profile if you should want to know :) 

Hey lady!  Can I buy you a fish sand which?

Hey guys!  I'm Crazyviva! You can call me Crazy or Viva or...well that's basically it.

Make sure you stop by in mumble and say hi, I'm usually doing dungeons or having Plushie carry me through fractals and I spend even more of my time in the character customization screen trying to make my characters look perfect.

Be sure to stop by and do some guild missions on Thursday evenings with us! Glad to be in the guild!

Hey my ign is Ororisis! You can call me Derek if you want. 

Just dropping by to say hello!

In case anyone is interested, I am a 22 year old student studying Industrial Engineering.

I also play LoL fairly often, so if anyone wants to add me I promise I won't try to feed! (ign is Timber40)