PretzL

Insomnia Gaming Festival i51

Insomnia is a culminations of all the best bits of Video Gaming. It combines a massive LAN, a growing exhibition, Prize Based competitive gaming tournaments, and other interesting activities, within the package of an inclusive, gaming focused social atmosphere. At Insomnia Gaming Festival, They have a little something for everyone.

The Event will be taking place between 18th - 21st April 2014
Location - Coventry, England at Ricoh Arena 
Nearest Airport + Train Station - Birmingham Airport, England
Accommodation 

Featured Games and Prizes Follows

Call Of Duty Ghosts
Prize -  £5,000+

League of Legends 
Prize - £5,000+

Counter Strike 
Prize -£3000 – £5,000 based on final number of teams signed up

DOTA 2 
Prize - £2,000 – £5,000

Starcraft 2
Prize - £1,000 – £3,000

Halo 3 
Prize - £1,000 – £3,200 (Scaling with entries) + Hardware prizes

Please Note, These Prize are with and without Sponsorship's and once sponsorship gets involved the prize pool will be increased slightly.

If you are interested in taking part at i51 you can sign up at www.insomniagamingfestival.com 

If you are taking part from a international country the nearest place to fly into is 'Birmingham International Airport, England' 10miles from Event Coventry. 

PretzL

TCM are champs going into i51 so im sure they will be attending and well also see the likes of epsilon, TEC, TYT, orbit and some other none pro teams RSR, fariko foxtrots

i51 starts tomorrow, going to be taking loads of photos there and hopefully get far in the COD tournament, will probably do a blog post about what happened at the event since its my first LAN