Sign in to follow this  
Plushie

Looking for Officers!

Hey guys,

We're looking for new officers for our guild. This is a position with a lot of responsibilities, and not just a cushy position. This position requires you to do the following:

*Have mumble, a mic, and be on often
*Be helpful to ALL members in the guild
  -answer questions anyone asks, even if its just saying you don't know.
  -going to help members with events, dungeons, or anything they need.
  -helping members in guilds, making sure they are not left behind, lost, etc.
*Be on often, and participate in guild events.
*Have a designated night for running an event, if needed (ex; Wednesday, fractal night run by Plushie)
*Be outgoing in starting events, and inviting people to join.

If interested, please let us know so we can begin looking for Awesomeness! This is for people who will enjoy doing this, not something that is required. <3

Edited by demon.plushie

I'm interested in well, and I think you should add to this post that the officer should be active on forums.  Looks good for a guild to have their officers n such have a presence in the Forum aspect of the community =]

I'm interested in well, and I think you should add to this post that the officer should be active on forums.  Looks good for a guild to have their officers n such have a presence in the Forum aspect of the community =]

Hmmm....... I 'unno..... you're a LoL person >.>

Shafe is a great guy.  Though shafe I've been wondering, what is your main game now.  Is it LoL or is it GW2?  If latter, have you considered switching your title to MMO division?  I think plushie is trying to ask the same question because she is looking for officers who will be active.

Edited by vVv Bagzli

Shafe is a great guy.  Though shafe I've been wondering, what is your main game now.  Is it LoL or is it GW2?  If latter, have you considered switching your title to MMO division?  I think plushie is trying to ask the same question because she is looking for officers who will be active.

I am on GW2 a lot right now mainly because LoL is in its "preseason" so the ranked ques have a highly dimished impact on your current ranked status, however ina few days the Ladder is going to go through a "soft reset" where all the players ranks are going to be wiped clean and you start over semi-fresh.  When the ladder gets reset I will get back on the LoL horse pretty hard, assuming I can maintain my rank (Diamond).  So I will definitely be staying in the LoL division of vVv, as far as being an officer is concerned I should probably rethink applying, however I would like to offer some help in the process of electing some officers, setting up a form etc, as I have 8-9 years of hardcore MMO guild experience, several of which I spent as a Guild leader.  Given this experience is in World of Warcraft, and I know guilds in GW2 are handled in a much different fashion, some of the skills I picked up along the way could become of good use.  TLDR: I'm offering to help out in whatever way I can, just let me know what you need done =D

Edited by vVv Shafe

Hey plushie I'm actually highly interested in becoming a Guild officer, I'm on often and always in mumble... And since I already talked to you about running an event on Monday I thought this would be a great time to apply. Thanks for your time

sxelvt.jpg

Edited by DrPhildoBaggins

I thought you said there were a lot of responsibilities? This all sounds like a fun and great way to make a positive impact on other people, build friendships, and establish life skills :yes:

Storming in like you know our thread.:P JK JK but as a current officer I will say its not as easy when you have to ordinate 30+ people to do a guild event. Also dealing with a lot of the guild issues like the money situations setting up events and coordinating them so the maximum amount of players can participate its not so easy. 

Edited by vVv JosePepowner

Storming in like you know our thread. :P JK JK but as a current officer I will say its not as easy when you have to ordinate 30+ people to do a guild event. Also dealing with a lot of the guild issues like the money situations setting up events and coordinating them so the maximum amount of players can participate its not so easy.

Where did I say easy? :P If it was easy would it be worthwhile?

I would like to throw my hat in this ring. As things sit GW2 is my favorite time of the day. I would love the opportunity to  do more, contribute more, and have fun spending time with friends doing dungeons, metas, and anything that breaks the nerd score(AP) barrier.  

Last night in guild chat there was an advertisement for officers.  If still looking, I'm applying.  I have several years experience in various leadership roles, coordinated a number of guild events, and I am a fan of helping those needing help with their achievements points/playing the game.