Sign in to follow this  
Magicmooch

Magicmooch Staff Resignation

Hey Guys, 

As some of you can guess from the title, and by my color change, I am no longer the League of Legends Community Manager here at vVv Gaming.  The reason for me leaving staff was because my next semester in school is going to be extremely rough and I will not be able to devote the time needed to continue being in that position.  With that though, Sugarbear will basically be taking over my end of the work until a replacement can be found.  Hinao will also continue his work as the Application Manager.

I am not leaving vVv Gaming though, I love this place and all of you guys.  With the new direction of the MMO division and the huge push for a competitive WoW Guild, I will be focusing my attention more on that which is why I am now in the MMO division.  

If you guys need anything, to talk or ask questions or whatever, never hesitate to shoot me a PM or find me on Mumble!

Sorry to hear about it, but I'm happy to hear you'll be sticking around and making the right priorities with putting school first. Also, woo, WoW!

:Flail:  :Flail:  :Flail:  :Flail:  :Flail:  :Flail:  :Flail:  :Flail:  :Flail:  :Flail:

Mooch not in league? What sorcery is this. Damn it WoW taking all the good people away. 

On a more serious note I wish you luck in school. 

Good luck with school man. Even though we didn't know each other with my short time in vVv Gaming. I do have to say I commend you on your Decision to put real life situations first. Not many people have the courage to say "It's just going to be to much". Good luck sir and hopefully you come back to us soon :)