Sign in to follow this  
Legacyyy

vVv Legacyyy's Resignation

Hey guys I regret to inform you I can no longer be Division manager nor a part of vVv for one reason. Today I received a

promotion at work and will be on the road traveling between job sites as well as not getting off in time to put forth a real

effort into the division. Bizkit has done an amazing job thus far and I personally feel he could run this division by himself.

Hes highly motivated when it comes to the greater good of the CoD division and this community! In my current time with

vVv I have had the pleasure of meeting some amazing people and making some pretty damn good friends! I def dont want

to leave on a bad note! Jerry and Robz I am extremely sorry... I couldn't turn down the job or the offer and i felt that i was

lacking in the leadership department and I don't feel as if I need to be a member if I can't be around as much as I should

be.. With all that being said I hope to continue to see this community flourish in all aspects of the eSports world. I will still be

doing my best to attend events when I can and I'll still shoot some pics if you all need me too.. Again I am sorry and I bid you

all farewell for now!

matt

aka

vVv Legacyyy 

if i was guaranteed being home everyday it wouldnt have happened.. but i dunno how long my boss said theres times i could be gone a day up to a month away from home... i cant do that a run the division the way it needs to be run