BoDYRoTx

CoD Ghost Member Feedback Section (Greens)

I am starting this thread after discussing with Bitzkit about making a place for the Green Members to be able to update on our personal progression and the Community (red) members progression.  That way everything can be seen by staff and Green / Red members alike to be able to know whats going on and how they are doing.  So we can use this as a place to keep updates.  So after CGN we can update who did what and what they can work on (feedback).  Also we can post up on Tournaments when they are, how we did, who can play or is playing in them etc.  So anything and everything related to Green and Red progression will be here.  :) thanks.

Awesome i like it. We wanna gear this towards seeing how you guys are progressing:

1) When you guys sign up for tournaments, what you place in them, etc.

2) Tracking progress of GB's

3) Possible recruits you guys have came along if you decided to have good players play GB's and tournies with you that you came across and get them to apply.

Anything else you guys feel that is important you guys are working please put them here :).

My first update is I'm going to team with Val, Neptune and KBreezy.  Breezy if he gets in i would assume is going to be green, so that will give 2 greens on a team with 2 applicants that show really good potential towards making green.  So that will help in development of Apps and Greens.  Cause it will let us help them grow and us at the same time.  We're gonna start with GB and do some online tourneys and what not.  I'm super busy with work the next week or 2 so i dunno if i'd have time to do any tourneys the next couple weekends.  

My other thing is i've been subbing in with EvO when they are down a player and will continue to do that with that being my first priority.  So if there are any online tournaments and they need me to fill in i'm going to do that over my actual team and i told them this already.  My thought process is that with 4 Green players on one team is highly important to get the name out there.  So that to me is more important than a "community" integrated team so thats why that will be my priority.  It will also help me as an individual player get better.  

I also sub in with Paused (former vVv) on GB's a lot.  I play with Deception, Impulsion (Coach of former Next threat and quantic) and Den Rasen Mahen in GBs too.  they all live near each other, impulsion and deception are both brothers of Denial Flawless which i play with them whenever possible because they are all obviously really good players.  I do 8s with them when they play.  

I would like to take this opportunity to suggest that all green members should show why they are green in CGNs and 8s. Holding out on skill doesnt help anyone.

I don't understand that statement ?  I haven't seen any greens not go ham in 8s or CGNs.  

Question for all of the greens.

What app(s) in your opinion(s) have the best & worse in game skill?

And what is the biggest area that you need to see being improved..im exp gun skill, call outs, ect 

Kbreezy is the best app as of now. Willy woo tang is deff the worst app, willy needs to work on everything... But he just needs to play. Experience is needed for this one.

I totally agree.  I was gonna post this myself actually. Willywootang is absolutely horrible in every aspect.  In 8s he had trouble getting a better kd than 4-18.  I've seen him get 1 kill in 10 minute domination matches.  Now time will help him.  His biggest problem is that he doesn't listen.  We repeatedly tell him what to do to help, or not to use dumb classes or guns and he doesn't.  So it's like he doesn't care is what I feel like.  He needs fun gun skill, map control, call outs, situational awareness, class setups, routes and general knowledge of playing Fps.  

It's bad enough that he actually makes it harder than playing a man down.  Thank god this isn't killstreakdependent because he would feed the other team killstreaks.  I mean non of this in a bad way, but I wonder if he even wants to get into competitive or if he's looking for friends. 

My auto correct took over on a few of the words there.  Sorry...

I've been on numerous times in the last month, in 8s lobbies with fatal, shadow, breezy, etc. And playing GB doubles with breezy.

Edited by vVv B Easy

Val's doing really well.  We have a 5 win streak on our team ladder team.  and are 2-1 on our Doubles team.  Her SnD game is on point.  I'm working on her with Blitz for controlling the map since she's an AR player, and Domination she's getting the hang of.  She's going out of her way to learn New roles with her gun to help her out.  In turn its causing me to change my play style which is helping me get better too.  

Breezy is already set for his pre-interview this weekend. 

When vall gets "tired" she sucks. If she's gonna be a comp player though she needs to take it seriously at times. I see her joking around in game. 8s is fine. But GBs no.

Then deff have you and some other greens get with her on that.  I see that problem too as shadow has for months and that's why shadow feels she wont be ready for green because its her personality that always has a tendency to be loose and non-serious. I think you guys would be able to do a better job of getting her more serious than shadow can.

Val's doing really well.  We have a 5 win streak on our team ladder team.  and are 2-1 on our Doubles team.  Her SnD game is on point.  I'm working on her with Blitz for controlling the map since she's an AR player, and Domination she's getting the hang of.  She's going out of her way to learn New roles with her gun to help her out.  In turn its causing me to change my play style which is helping me get better too.  

Wait what. Shes an AR player? lol you coulda fooled me.

Breezy is already set for his pre-interview this weekend. 

Then deff have you and some other greens get with her on that.  I see that problem too as shadow has for months and that's why shadow feels she wont be ready for green because its her personality that always has a tendency to be loose and non-serious. I think you guys would be able to do a better job of getting her more serious than shadow can.

She doesnt listen to me. She gets pissed off and shuts down when I mention any sort of criticism to her, and I dont say it in rude ways.

So current Update to the Greens forum...

On Status of Evolution (Me , Fatal , TechShow, Crispee)

We have been out of practice since Crispee has been on vacation, he is finally back and we plan on going all out. We did our first scrim last night and won the bo5 3-0. They were decent kids, won Dom by 1-5 points. Won Search 6-2 and 6-5. Out of practice but with time we will get back there give it 1-2 days.

I added everyone back to the original GB Team we were on, I also added KBreezzyyy to it to be a fill in for when some of us can not play and we want to do a GB. I also will add BoDyRoTx to the roster if he wishes to be on it.

All of Evolution and BoDy have Premium at www.gamrs.net so we are grinding there Premium Tournaments and we have one scheduled later tonight and a Team Variant one on Friday.

The one tonight is a 3v3 SnD 1nD the roster for it is Me - Techshow - Crispee - Need a fill in 4th just in case.

Saturday we will also be participating in Versus Net Play's Free Entry CoD Tournament with Cash Payout - Roster for that is TBD as I have to talk with everyone first.

Edited by vVv Shadow

Shadow, ill  play on your roster with my primary and  I'll just use a secondary account to sub in with Neptune and them.  I don't think we can do the team of me Neptune, val and breezy due to timing conflicts with schedule. 

Val has been good about listening when I play with her.  She has ran nothing but AR after me and fatal helped her with her classes. We were on a 5 win streak yesterday until we played those 5v5 matches that we will never do again lol.  

Update:

Since Crispee returnign we have done a few bo5 scrims. We have not dropped a map, we are getting back in the hang of it.

WIth the CoD Champs being announced March 28th-30th, I have secured us a spot in both of the Online Qualifiers on February 1st and February 8th, hopefully we will make it to top 8 of one of the qualifiers and be seen in New York! 

http://www.majorleaguegaming.com/news/qualify-for-the-call-of-duty-championship/

http://www.majorleaguegaming.com/news/call-of-duty-championship-2014-qualifying-official-rules/

Update:

Since Crispee returnign we have done a few bo5 scrims. We have not dropped a map, we are getting back in the hang of it.

WIth the CoD Champs being announced March 28th-30th, I have secured us a spot in both of the Online Qualifiers on February 1st and February 8th, hopefully we will make it to top 8 of one of the qualifiers and be seen in New York! 

http://www.majorleaguegaming.com/news/qualify-for-the-call-of-duty-championship/

http://www.majorleaguegaming.com/news/call-of-duty-championship-2014-qualifying-official-rules/

Great looking forward to this and seeing how you guys do. Have you guys been doing as i advised in terms of scheduling to insure you guys get proper practice in every week?