vVv LordJerith

Playing World of Warcraft? I will. . . .

So. . . .

Last night I made a promise to staff.  I promised that in the year of talent, I'll gladly play wow, under the condition that we roll a Horde Guild.  You may be asking. . .  why?  Here is why:

-As we move into 2014 as the Year of Talent, and with MMOs like Wildstar and EQNext on the horizon, I want to bring all our top MMO experience into one guild. I want to know who our BEST MMO players really are.  I want to know those who are AWESOME because they can do things in 3-4 hours vs grinding all day.  This would be an open guild with elite raiders.  I would interview everyone personally. You will be judged.

-I have always knocked WoW for where it did not do some things as well that DAOC, EQ and EQ2 did well.  Times have changed.  I want to learn more about end-game raiding in WoW. Specifically, 5-man Heroics and dungeons. I am open to larger raid groups, but know that I will not PUG.  Ever.  So, I want a minimum of 5 people to run with that are really good.  I will play a Disc Priest and the eventual goal is to find 20 elite MMO players.

-Since 20-man will be the new standard in the Warlords of Draenor Expansion, I'm interested in finding that core group of twenty amazing players.

-I'm interested in garrisons in the next expansion. Very interested.

Let me know if you're interested in making the commitment to join me. This is very, very serious.

We will play a Horde Guild on Kil'Jaeden. I will lead it until we find that person. Who will join me on this epic quest?

It has been a long time since I have seen a true LordJerith Run Guild. This will be an interesting way to separate the wheat from the chaff.

Especially if we're on an adult schedule (no 10 hour binges, but evenings only), only the best will truly shine.

Hey guys, big lurker here...

WoW is totally my jam, I've been playing straight through for the last 9 years, with a small break near the end of WotLK, and the last few months for school. Dropped LordJerith a line on Twitter and he told me to go ahead and post here. My guild has gotten too old to be terribly competetive I was Realm First Level 90 Druid. That's not even my main class, but someone else in guild wanted to get [Realm First 90 Warrior], so I let him. That's how nice I am! And since we didn't have a Druid who could pull off the whole 18 hours straight thing, I figured.

I'm transferring my warrior to KJ horde from Bonechewer Ally atm, but had some issues trying to condense my gold down to a transferrable level.