Soap

xTheN3ptune CoD Application

Name: Shayne

Age (minimum 16): 24

Gamertags (for all systems you own): Xbox 360 - TheN3ptune CG

If you have any social media accounts, could you provide links directly to your account (Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, etc.)? 

Twitter: https://twitter.com/xTheN3ptune

How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by whom?  Initially, I had friends that were applicants back in April 2013 when I first applied.

Who do you know currently in vVv Gaming? How do you know them?  If you click on the members list on the top of the page, I have knowledge of every member here :)  I also know a majority of the applicants and am looking forward to grinding with them as an applicant!

Why are you interested in joining vVv Gaming? I'm interested in rejoining this community because it is the best in gaming; but most importantly, my friends are here.  During my absence I knew I wouldn't hear from most of them because of their engagements here.  I also enjoy helping this community because vVv helps everyone.

What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming?  I'm active duty military in the United States so that is my job and hobby.  I also work out, read, and go to school.

What kind of competitive tournament experience do you have?  Multiple Call of Duty online tournaments.

Have you attended any major tournaments (MLG, UMG)?  MLG Columbus 2013 :)

How often do you participate in online tournaments (360 Icons, GB)?  None for Ghosts yet but I always ask for people to play!

Do you prefer pickups/team scrims or matchmaking? Why?  I enjoy everything for different reasons.  Pickup 8's to work on a certain role and gunskill, team scrims to utilize my skills that I worked on with a team that plays with each other often, and matchmaking to have some fun!

Do you watch replays and/or pro player streams? How often?  I usually watch different pro scrims for a little bit daily and I supplement that with MLG Pro Scrims and videos on YouTube.

Who is your favorite competitive Call of Duty player? Why?  Curse Killa.  His personality is unique for the community and he really doesn't have a filter when he is talking.  Although he is hot headed, he is confident and a decent player.

What is your favorite competitive Call of Duty team? Why? Team Kaliber and Unite.  Team Kaliber because of their cohesiveness as a team.  The only reason they had a player flake because of Goonjar's ego.  I also enjoy Unite because of how they took a stand by dropping their CoD team because of the constant change of teams and the lack of loyalty in the CoD Community.

What is your favorite Call of Duty game? Why? CoD4, Black Ops 2, and Ghosts.  CoD4 because of the impact it made in FPS, Black Ops 2 for it's competitive level maps and game types, and Ghosts for it's hit detection.

What was your best competitive moment? What was your worst?  Best competitive moment was winning a round in an iCn tourney with vVv Bodyrot, vVv Sinister, and MvP Arkaine.  I've never won a round in a tourney since that moment and we were really excited when it happened.  Worst moment was in a tourney with PeeVee, vVv Nyx, and a good friend of mine, SortedRope.  I went 8-26 trying to anchor, Slums Hardpoint, on a stream where around 1500 people were watching.

What do you hope to achieve, competitively?  I hope to find a group of people who I can play with consistently in online tournaments to hopefully obtain my goal of playing at a major LAN event.

Edited by N3ptune

Well that didnt take long

Long enough to get my mind right.  I was telling some other members, my reasoning I left felt right; but at the end of the day I became toxic.  I can't allow my actions to affect others so it was my time to go.  Although it has been a month, a good amount has changed for me personally and I've learned a certain set of skills that will help myself in the long run.

Edited by N3ptune

I have been having fun playing with members @vVv Fatal, @vVv Fearless, and @vVv Legacyyy in public matching blitz and domination and also with applicant @Vall.  We are about to play domination on Whiteout.

hey Shayne  welcome to vVv i hope you enjoy your time in this community, because you are new around here feel free to ask me any questions about vVv, good luck :).

only joking welcome back bud :D

Welcome to vVv and good luck on your application! If you have any questions about your application, the endorsement system, or vVv in general, feel free to message any staff member or make a post here.

To have a successful application, we encourage you to fill out your “about me” page in your profile along with uploading a personal picture to your forum avatar. You should also add "vVv Applicant" in your motto on Xbox Live.

vVv Gaming encourages you to subscribe to our YouTube Channel, like our Facebook page, follow our Twitter, and follow our Twitch TV channel!

vVv Gaming runs Call of Duty Competitive Nights on Wednesdays at 7 p.m. EST on Xbox Live. Send a private message to vVv MetalFoot on the vVv Gaming forums to get involved.

Feel free to hop into Mumble so you can get to know our other community members and play games. Mumble is not mandatory for Call of Duty applicants, but is strongly encouraged. If you need help connecting or have issues with mumble look here.

Also, if you go on vacation or have personal issues and won't be online on Xbox or our website for awhile, be sure to fill out a post in this section on our forums. This prevents your application from being closed if you have to be away for awhile. 

Don't forget to checkout all the topics above the shoutbox because they contain important news and information as well as a complete list of all of the members of vVv Gaming.

Again, Welcome and Good Luck!

Gimme that last name too baby cakes lol

Thanks guys!  I just wanted everyone to know that I just played domination and infected public matchmaking games and had great time with @vVv Legaccyy, @vVv Fatal Evo, @vVv Fearless, and fellow applicant @Vall