Sign in to follow this  
Stix

Dominion?

Does anyone in vVv play Dominion? By play, I don't mean use it instead of a bots game to try out a new champion or to troll.

Let's just be upfront and to the point: Does vVv care about Dominion at all?

I'd like to play some games with some of the other vVv'ers and possible construct a guide or two, but I won't bother if no one's interested.

IGN: DarkerStix

Stream: twitch.tv/darkerstix

Follow for Dominion content.

Edited by Stix

I've played dominion a lot in League because I loved Domination in CoD (pre-LoL days) and I honestly think I've gotten extremely good at it. Any champions with high mobility, blinks, or globals pretty much dominate. Jarvan's considered one of the best.

I play Dominion a bit, but not that much because nobody I really know plays it. By myself, I think I've played close to 100 games total on my two accounts. Feel free to add me and ask me to play sometimes! I suppose I'm not that experienced, but I know the basics. :)

I honestly really enjoyed Dominion as a game mode, there are just major balancing flaws in the mode at the moment and not enough people play it in my opinion.

I really like using dominion as a warm up tool to get the blood flowing in my fingers {and to fine tune my reaction times} before diving into a few ranked games.