Sign in to follow this  
FireWater

Pax east 2014

Hey all I was just wondering if any vVv gamers were going to PAX East 2014 this year and if so where are you staying ? I am staying in the Hyatt is year and I have a spot in the BYOC this year.

Hoe about you guys?

I will be there this year for all three days or working as an enforcer this year. It will be my fourth year going to Pax hopefully it will be better than last years! 

I will be there this year for all three days or working as an enforcer this year. It will be my fourth year going to Pax hopefully it will be better than last years!

We should link up what section are you enforcing?

I did get my enforcer job I am not sure what section I am going be at or not but I will update you. My badge will have Tatsuota on it so if you see me feel free to say hello.

Just got my badges!  So excited!

I just got my Sunday one in the mail. I paid a bit of a high price but I'm sure it'll be worth it. If I spot anyone wearing a vVv logo I'm going to assume it's you and say hello.

yeah wish i could stay or more but could only get a friday ticket

Gotta go for Saturday man! Always the biggest day, but Friday's good too. I booked my hotel and am within walking distance of the convention center. Seriously can't freaking wait!

You guys giving any thing away this year? Or any free shirts?

Quite a few free goodies planned, actually. The booth set up is INSANE too. We just announced we'll have an actual skate park inside the booth for Trials Fusion. Also, The Next Level will be holding competitive events each day. Every day the overall winner will receive a package that includes...

• A PlayStation 4
  • An Xbox One
  • A Nintendo WiiU
  • An Nvidia GeForce® GTX 780
  • An Nvidia Shield
  • An Astro A40 audio system

Read about our plans here: http://blog.ubi.com/ubisoft-pax-east-2014/