Minotaur

Matter's Resignation

I have been thinking about this for a long time. It was a tough decision to make, but it's for the best on my behalf. I've enjoyed my time here (just over a year) as a member. Iv'e met some truly wonderful people here and I won't forget. I'll be lurking around the forum at times, so don't think I'm gone for good haha. I wish everyone the best in their future endeavours. I will always be a fan of this organisation, it does gamer's good. All the best vVv!

I have been thinking about this for a long time. It was a tough decision to make, but it's for the best on my behalf. I've enjoyed my time here (just over a year) as a member. Iv'e met some truly wonderful people here and I won't forget. I'll be lurking around the forum at times, so don't think I'm gone for good haha. I wish everyone the best in their future endeavours. I will always be a fan of this organisation, it does gamer's good. All the best vVv!

Any reason why? Anything we can do better?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

What about Tea & Crumpets?

Any reason why? Anything we can do better?

I just don't enjoy the game as much as I used to. It just lackluster's in everything, from hype, to intensity. With that being said, I don't see myself being worthy to remain in the CoD Division anymore. Also with this new format of identifying who's in what group (Green, Red), Iv'e been put into Red, it just hits my confidence right down, kinda feel neglected from it all. 

To be honest, I don't really wanna leave vVv. I mentioned calling this my second home in a topic by Bizkit. It's just if I had the choice of switching to a different division, I would. I love everyone in the CoD division dearly, it's just my relationship with the game, sounds like a dumb excuse but that's what I feel.

Edited by vVv Matter

I just don't enjoy the game as much as I used to. It just lackluster's in everything, from hype, to intensity. With that being said, I don't see myself being worthy to remain in the CoD Division anymore. Also with this new format of identifying who's in what group (Green, Red), Iv'e been put into Red, it just hits my confidence right down, kinda feel neglected from it all. 

To be honest, I don't really wanna leave vVv. I mentioned calling this my second home in a topic by Bizkit. It's just if I had the choice of switching to a different division, I would. I love everyone in the CoD division dearly, it's just my relationship with the game, sounds like a dumb excuse but that's what I feel.

Theirs always hardships in change brother.  Trust me, I was angry (I still am to an extent) when I seen my name as red on the shoutbox but it's just the mindset.  I know I'm green and will be when the time comes and you are too.

As for the game, it does suck in a sense that you really can't win a game by yourself and their is a lot of deficiencies that the game has.

Come back and play with us again, I know I haven't seen you in a few months :)  Trust me, you'll not leave once you do ;)

Theirs always hardships in change brother.  Trust me, I was angry (I still am to an extent) when I seen my name as red on the shoutbox but it's just the mindset.  I know I'm green and will be when the time comes and you are too.

As for the game, it does suck in a sense that you really can't win a game by yourself and their is a lot of deficiencies that the game has.

Come back and play with us again, I know I haven't seen you in a few months :)  Trust me, you'll not leave once you do ;)

I think I might have to Poppet.