Sailox

Sailox Re-App

Very new, I just found this place its amazing :3 how long you been here? wanna be friends? can we make a team? I'll try really hard, put me in coach put me in please?

Too add value to vVv I believe being a positive person, helping others around me buy giving them knowledge of vVv as well as the game can help them understand the community and the game's I play better, I also feel that by being a positive person I can reflect myself and vVv in a good way by not just assisting vVv applicants or members but e-sports community members as a whole with things in game or out as I am capable of doing so.

I feel there are many more ways I could learn to give value to vVv the longer I am here, such as learning to do game play videos, helping members and applicants,  I try to make sure that I retweet  and share all posts from the vVv channels n such, I well definitely try to go to as many events as I can to support the team from any e-sport.

I don't play just CoD so I feel that being diverse in my games of choice can help me learn and I can help others learn in not just one game but multiple games, right now I currently play LoL with vVv Fatal and vVv Fearless I have also played with vVv Raw1. Fun times :).

I do hope over times I can find even more ways to add value aside from donating in the future when I am able, being a positive person, retweeting / reposting from facebook and twitter to help get the word out about events and things vVv is competing in or doing, I hope to be able to post more in the forums than I already do maybe even get some helpful topics going for people gotta see what has been done already to see where I can help first though :)

I would like to either play or coach for a team one day and I feel that could put me in a better place to be a positive role model as in my personal opinion e-sports is a good learning place for anyone, as it can really teach people the value of teamwork and trust, those are needed in any workplace.

Thanks guys :) I try to be on as often as I can but sometimes work makes me tired haha, but I'm def always down to play if I'm on I need to get my SnD game better haha.

Thanks guys :) I try to be on as often as I can but sometimes work makes me tired haha, but I'm def always down to play if I'm on I need to get my SnD game better haha.

Your SnD aint bad bro... We go off with Snipers... :) lol

Ha its getting better but its no where near where it should be if I ever want to be competitive with it, right now my biggest problems tend to be with pushing when I shouldnt or not pushing when I should, and what not not rushing shots with the sniper and trying to stay alive because when on defense I think I have cost my team some rounds in 8's by not just trying to get -picks and pushing so there is a lot I can work on and get better at.

-

Like with my blitz game I can score all day, I just need to do a bit more of what Fatal said and just make sure I check down sights and what not more often so I can win more gunfights and die less, put more scores up and not be dead as much to help my team more maybe counter some pushes against us so we keep the other team's score lower or maybe we cap a few more.

-

With my domination game, I'm not sure my good or bad truthfully, I think the best thing I can do on Dom is just try to get more caps when we need them and then just maintain the caps, try to keep a better map controlling position and make sure I get my callouts out sooner and what not so my teammates can be better off in 8's. haha these are just things I see on how I can improve myself even then there is always more room for improvement and I hope to do that more and more as I get more playing time :)

-

If anyone else sees something they think I can improve on within my Application, my game play or just anything you see me doing within vVv or w/e just let me know I'm not goign to jump on anyone or be upset and don't be offended if I ask you to clarify something more or ask you questions its because I want to keep improving myself always. :)

Great guy that everyone should consider playIng with good luck on your app bud

Thanks DJAAYY that means a lot :)

Hey bud i noticed your forums activity isnt as high as your twitter. But im glad everyone has positive feedback on you.

Yea I want to apologize about my forum activity been a bit busy with getting things ready for my Wedding in January and just had a tooth extracted the other day(oh the joy of having a tooth broken at the roots from your jaw lol not really though it hurts.), but I will definitely strive to make sure I post a lot more in the forums I had no intention of slacking at all  So I'm very sorry I haven't been as active and I will try to pick it up. Thanks for the help. :)

NEW! APPLICANT AND MEMBER MEET/GREET

Every Tuesday from 7-9 central time

Here apps can express themselves and meet the other apps. And the other members as well. As the time progress a few questions will be ask here and there while having a fun time playing 8's. But if exceed past 12 people that want to show up, it will be moved to mumble.

some questions that may be asked:

-what is your name? And why did you apply to vVv?

-What do you think about the community so far?

-How do you say you would be adding value to vVv?

-What do the 5 pillars and the mission statement mean to you?

Don't worry I have some special questions up my sleeves too.

If interested MSG xI Vall Ix on xbox or DM me on the forums and I hope to see you soon!

Oh by the way good luck on your app as well :)

Oh gosh Vall >_> Luckily my days off are Tuesdays :P so I can go to these, if I'm not on for some it may be due to my upcoming wedding and all so please dont be offended if I don't show Dx ill make it up to you and we can play zombies :P

Thanks DJAAYY that means a lot :)

Yea I want to apologize about my forum activity been a bit busy with getting things ready for my Wedding in January and just had a tooth extracted the other day(oh the joy of having a tooth broken at the roots from your jaw lol not really though it hurts.), but I will definitely strive to make sure I post a lot more in the forums I had no intention of slacking at all  So I'm very sorry I haven't been as active and I will try to pick it up. Thanks for the help. :)

Oh congrats man!! Deff understand where you're coming from just make sure for the holidays into your wedding and honeymoon make a vacation/away post and post the link to the post here so we know not to close your app cause of no notice lol. But again congrats!!