vVv Vall

vVv applicant- Vall

Name: (Real Name)

Soraya Soule

Age (minimum 16):

San Antonio, TX

Gamertags (for all systems you own):

Xbox Live- xI Vall Ix

If you have any social media accounts, could you provide links directly to your account (Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, etc.)?

Twitter- @UnknownVall

Facebook- facebook.com/Soraya.soule

How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by who?

Through YouTube and live steams. I was referred to this site by vVv Shadow EvO

Who do you know currently in vVv Gaming? How did you know them?

In vVv Gaming I currently know vVv Frosty, vVv RoBo, vVv Shadow Evo, vVv papabear, vVv MetalFoot, vVv Matter, vVv Fatal Evo, vVv DJAAYY, vVv Coward, vVv Bizkit, and vVv B Easy. I know them either through team scrims, twitter, or through other members.

Why are you interested in joining vVv Gaming?

I have lots of fun playing with the vVv members whether it be scrims or pub stomping.

What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming?

My interests outside of gaming are basketball, going camping, and hanging out with friends.

What kind of competitive tournaments experience do you have? Competitions for small prizes.

I have only done online tournaments with vVv Shadow Evo, vVv MetalFoot, and vVv DJAAYY

Have you attended any major tournaments (MLG, UMG)?

I only have spectated UMG Dallas this past year

How often do you participate in online tournaments (360 Icons GB)

Whenever I get the time to or the team to

Do you prefer pickups/team scrims or matchmaking? Why?

I prefer team scrims for you can have better team chemistry and can help each other better.

Do you watch replays and/or pro player streams? How often?

I tend to watch pro player streams and my friends streams whenever I get the chance.

Who is your favorite competitive Call of Duty player? Why?

I don't really have a favorite player

What is your favorite competitive Call of Duty team? Why?

I don't have a favorite team.

What is your favorite Call of Duty game? Why?

Either Black ops 2 or COD Ghost from the fact that these two games can get very competitive.

What was you best competitive moment? What was your worst?

I don't have a best or worst moment

What do you hope to achieve, competitively?

To be able to play with the best players and to also compete with the pros.

Edited by Vall

Welcome to the forums Soraya, nice to see you finally chose to get on here and fill out an application.  Also good to see that I got a shoutout in the application!  If you ever want to play sometime just shoot me an invite.  Good luck on the application.

Hey hows it going?  Welcome to the vVv community!  I'm Alex/Trivium whichever works!  If you ever need any help on with your application, want to know more about the process, or just feel like playing CoD send me a message either on twitter (@vVv_Trivium), Xbox (vVv Trivium) or on the forums!  Good luck with your app and I hope to see you soon!

Welcome and good luck with your application, best way to start getting use to the community is by getting in some games with us so make sure you are adding the members as many as possible to ensure everyone has a chance to get to know you and how you play.

As said before we are all here to help in anyway we can so don't hesitate to ask for help.

Welcome to the community! Good luck with your application! Remember to stay active in the forums, social media, & CGN's. Hit me up anytime to play GT: NiT3mAr3KING or on twitter @NiT3mAr3KING...

hey hey nice to see you finally applied. You know what must be done around this neck of the e-sports woods lol. But nonetheless good luck and ofcourse you can ask anyone questions you may have.

Welcome to vVv and good luck on your application! If you have any questions about your application, the endorsement system, or vVv in general, feel free to message any staff member (they are easily recognized by their dark or light purple color in the shoutbox), or make a post here.

To have a successful application, we encourage you to fill out your “about me” page in your profile along with uploading a personal picture to your forum avatar. You should also add the gamertag "vVv CoD" and add "vVv Applicant" in your motto on Xbox Live.

vVv Gaming encourages you to subscribe to our YouTube Channel, like our Facebook page, follow our Twitter, and follow our Twitch TV channel!

vVv Gaming runs Call of Duty Community Nights on Wednesdays and Saturdays at 7 p.m. EST on Xbox Live. Send a private message to vVv Natural on the vVv Gaming forums to get involved.

Feel free to hop into Mumble so you can get to know our other community members and play games. Mumble is not mandatory for Call of Duty applicants, but is strongly encouraged. If you need help connecting or have issues with mumble look here.

Also, if you go on vacation or have personal issues and won't be online on Xbox or our website for awhile, be sure to fill out a post in this section on our forums. This prevents your application from being closed if you have to be away for awhile. 

Don't forget to checkout all the topics above the shoutbox because they contain important news and information as well as a complete list of all of the members of vVv Gaming.

Again, Welcome and Good Luck!

Welcome to vVv! Good luck on your application! If you have any questions just ask here or tweet me @vVv_Galaxyy! We have a CGN tomorrow night at 7PM EST hope you can make it! Stay active on the forums and social media as well! Once again welcome to vVv Gaming!

Hey, good luck on your application. Make sure to keep you forum and social media activity up.

What is your definition of Excellence?

How do you demonstrate excellence as it relates to vVv?

How do you feel that you can add value to vVv?

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

My definition of excellence is going beyond what you consider up to par. Passing what you believe you cant pass.

How do I demonstrate excellence as it relates to vVv? Well honestly its just not putting up yourself in a negative value. To not bring others down, nor yourself. But at the same time exceeding in your own limits with others. To go somewhere not only with yourself, but with your teammates, community members, and all around your friends.

How do I think I can add value? Well I am a very competitive player and play to get out there. But im hoping to one day be a streamer be able to give my own tips and commentate about daily things or about anything the viewers would want to hear.