WillyWooTang

Cj's application for vVv

• Name: Cj Ford
  • Age (minimum 16): 24
  • Gamertags (for all systems you own): WillyWooTang
  • If you have any social media accounts, could you provide links directly to your account? Twitch.tv./willywootang, facebook.com/cj.ford I had to make a new one my other one was hacked.
  • How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by whom? Watching GB Matches
  • Who do you know currently in vVv Gaming? How do you know them? No I do not
  • Why are you interested in joining vVv Gaming? I wish to join a group of gamers that wants what I do which is very a community and not just as group of members that just play round but in the end play hard to win.
  • What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming? At this time I do have limites in what I can do, in my past I was in a coma and was going to unpluged but I came out of it so now I can not do many activites that many people can. But now I am mostly in class and studying (I hate) and gaming.
  • What kind of competitive tournament experience do you have? None
  • Have you attended any major tournaments (MLG, UMG)? None
  • How often do you participate in online tournaments (360 Icons, GB)? GB I did solo I did 6-2 I believe
  • Do you prefer pickups/team scrims or matchmaking? Why? It does not matter to me, I wish to play with all members who what to play as much as many games.
  • Who is your favorite competitive Call of Duty player? Why? I can not tell you at this time, later I will tell you.
  • What is your favorite competitive Call of Duty team? Why? I am appliying for it :thumbsup:
  • What is your favorite Call of Duty game? Why? Black Op 2 by far. To be BO2 is a much more intence game, the maps and wepons are way better and the whole gaming experience is more intence. Also Ghost has TONS OF CAMPERS which I hate.
  • What was your best competitive moment? What was your worst? I GB Game Sniper Match 15-0, worst is I lost a game to a small kid in a sniper match badly.
  • What do you hope to achieve, competitively? Being a group of gamers that love to play gamers like do and love to be active in competions and just not sit around and does not do anything.
Edited by WillyWooTang

What's up man!? Welcome!

A few things on your app I recognized...

I want to point out that vVv is NOT a "clan"! Far from it. We operate far differently from clans. We are an eSports organization. I suggest you read into the "New to vVv" link that's above the Shoutbox in Yellow.

Secondly, is BO2 your fav game or Ghosts? Your answer confused me. You started with BO2 being your favorite game then you said that it is just not as fun or good as Ghost. *Shrug*

Now, in this community, you have plenty of opportunities to find a "team/clan". However, vVv itself is not the clan/team. If you need anything let me or any other member know, we'll be glad to help. Good luck with your app and stay active!

Hey bro welcome to the vVv community!  your revised app looks a lot better!  Good luck on your app and if you need anything feel free to hit me up here, on twitter (@vvv_trivium) or on xbox live (gamertag is vvv trivium)!

Welcome to vVv Gaming, You have a nice looking app. Organized and clean it looks good! Currently not playing any games at the moment i am out of xbox gold, and dont have ghosts yet but hit me up around the forums if you need any help. Good Luck and dont be a stranger :)

Hey, Great app... once i read the second app attempt lol. 

I would recommend copying the second one and then go to your first post and editing it by removing it then pasting your updated one, save it then delete your second post. This will make it easier for anyone reading it and having to Re Read your app after they realize you made some errors on the first one.

Other then that good luck and Game on my friend!

NEVER MIND I AM STILL OK THERE IS ANOTHE GAMER THAT HAS THE NAME CJ ON THERE OR CJAY AND THAT FREAKED ME OUT. SO YEAH I AM OK AND STILL READY TO GO.

I any member: who wants to play I have classes Monday, Wendsday, Friday: Frome 11:00am-11:50am and my other class is Tuesday, Thursday: 8:50am-10:00am, after that I am all free:

Just send me a message anything:

GT WillyWooTang.

Welcome to vVv and good luck on your application! If you have any questions about your application, the endorsement system, or vVv in general, feel free to message any staff member (they are easily recognized by their dark or light purple color in the shoutbox), or make a post here.

To have a successful application, we encourage you to fill out your “about me” page in your profile along with uploading a personal picture to your forum avatar. You should also add the gamertag "vVv CoD" and add "vVv Applicant" in your motto on Xbox Live.

vVv Gaming encourages you to subscribe to our YouTube Channel, like our Facebook page, follow our Twitter, and follow our Twitch TV channel!

vVv Gaming runs Call of Duty Community Nights on Wednesdays and Saturdays at 7 p.m. EST on Xbox Live. Send a private message to vVv Natural on the vVv Gaming forums to get involved.

Feel free to hop into Mumble so you can get to know our other community members and play games. Mumble is not mandatory for Call of Duty applicants, but is strongly encouraged. If you need help connecting or have issues with mumble look here.

Also, if you go on vacation or have personal issues and won't be online on Xbox or our website for awhile, be sure to fill out a post in this section on our forums. This prevents your application from being closed if you have to be away for awhile. 

Don't forget to checkout all the topics above the shoutbox because they contain important news and information as well as a complete list of all of the members of vVv Gaming.

Again, Welcome and Good Luck!

Welcome man,

since you say you like "gaming" what all bout gaming do you enjoy and what games besides CoD do you enjoy playing?

Assassins Creed, MLB, Gears, Oblivion (not anymore though), UFC, Forza-Horizon. Thats about all of them

Thank you all for giving me so much advice on the App. disaster. I also thank you all for welcoming me in as part of your compunity also, trust me I will not let you down or anything thing, maybe my spelling or something I do that a lot.

NEVER MIND I AM STILL OK THERE IS ANOTHE GAMER THAT HAS THE NAME CJ ON THERE OR CJAY AND THAT FREAKED ME OUT. SO YEAH I AM OK AND STILL READY TO GO.

I any member: who wants to play I have classes Monday, Wendsday, Friday: Frome 11:00am-11:50am and my other class is Tuesday, Thursday: 8:50am-10:00am, after that I am all free:

Just send me a message anything:

GT WillyWooTang.

Really solid app you have there.  Just remember that we are here to help you and not to bash you :)

I would suggest to put the times you are available on the bottom of your app.  It's good to know when you will be available to play!

Thanks for all your support out. I hope I can soon be part of the V's and be part of this organization. And soon I will be able to go to events to play in or root for, but I don't think they have anything in Florida.