xOptimizeVGz's Titanfall Application.

OptimizeVG's Application

• Name:
  • My name is Joseph Bradford Meyer
  • Age (minimum 16):
  • 17 Years Old
  • Gamertags (for all systems you own):
  • Xbox 360/Xbox One: xOptimizeVGz
  • If you have any social media accounts, could you provide links directly to your account (Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, etc.)?
  • Twitter: http://www.Twitter.com/OptimizeVG You Tube: OptimizeVG
  • How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by whom?
  • I watched this video on the vVv Gaming YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnUNnMmjCvM After I watched this I thought about vVv being a generous organization compared to others. That's why I applied. 
  • Who do you know currently in vVv Gaming? How do you know them?
  • I know mostly everyone due to me being an Applicant for a longer period of time. However I know some more than others but at the least I for now know everyone a little. I'm going to work on knowing more Apps
  • Why are you interested in joining vVv Gaming?
  • I believe that this organization has reached some potential and that there is yet more potential that could still be reached. The ideas that I have and my ability to help others at FPS games like Titanfall will help.
  • What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming?
  • I like to do fun activities like going to the movies, hanging out with my family, fishing, collecting, e.t.c.
  • What kind of competitive tournament experience do you have?
  • I have watched several of these events online. I however have not attended any of these major tournaments.
  • Have you attended any major tournaments (MLG, UMG)?
  • No I haven't. But I intend to sometime soon w/ Titanfall.
  • How often do you participate in online tournaments (360 Icons, GB)?
  • Haven't really done it that much yet because I don't have a team
  • Do you prefer pickups/team scrims or matchmaking? Why?
  • I prefer team scrims. I prefer them because both teams know strats unlike pick ups.
  • Do you watch replays and/or pro player streams? How often?
  • I watch these quite often. This is because they are entertaining and sometimes I learn from them. :D
  • Who is your favorite competitive Gamer? Why?
  • Summit1G because he's a cool streamer on the PC
  • What is your favorite competitive team? Why?
  • Unsure because I haven't seen Competitive explode yet in Titanfall.
  • What is your favorite game? Why?
  • Titanfall because it is a very advanced and fun and cool and competitive game.
  • What was your best competitive moment? What was your worst?
  • My best was when I won my first tournament as a rookie in a clan. My worst was when I bought BO2, lol just kidding...the usual rage that anyone gets about campers and e.t.c.
  • What do you hope to achieve, competitively?
  • To have a team and to be successful.
Edited by OptimizeVG

Welcome back optimize!  Good luck bro!

Thanks man I appreciate that. Oh, hey so there is a DCGN on Friday at 7:00pmET. Be there man ;-)

Welcome to vVv and good luck on your application! If you have any questions about your application, the endorsement system, or vVv in general, feel free to message any staff member (they are easily recognized by their dark or light purple color in the shoutbox), or make a post here.

To have a successful application, we encourage you to fill out your “about me” page in your profile along with uploading a personal picture to your forum avatar. You should also add the gamertag "vVv CoD" and add "vVv Applicant" in your motto on Xbox Live.

vVv Gaming encourages you to subscribe to our YouTube Channel, like our Facebook page, follow our Twitter, and follow our Twitch TV channel!

vVv Gaming runs Call of Duty Community Nights on Wednesdays and Saturdays at 7 p.m. EST on Xbox Live. Send a private message to vVv Natural on the vVv Gaming forums to get involved.

Feel free to hop into Mumble so you can get to know our other community members and play games. Mumble is not mandatory for Call of Duty applicants, but is strongly encouraged. If you need help connecting or have issues with mumble look here.

Also, if you go on vacation or have personal issues and won't be online on Xbox or our website for awhile, be sure to fill out a post in this section on our forums. This prevents your application from being closed if you have to be away for awhile. 

Don't forget to checkout all the topics above the shoutbox because they contain important news and information as well as a complete list of all of the members of vVv Gaming.

Again, Welcome and Good Luck!

Let's do this Optimize! Good luck my man! 

For sure, thanks man. HMU if you ever want to play Ghosts.

Welcome back bro. good luck on your re-app. remember to stay active in the forums, social media, & CGN's...as you always do! Hmu to play anytime.

Ok, talk to you later bud and good luck to you too.

Welcome back bad luck

Thanks for that laugh, lol. You made my day Crisp.

Welcome back and good luck this time around!!

Thanks a lot Body

Good to see your app back here man.  Good luck on getting in this time around.  You forgot to put your gamertag in your app too.  Hope to see you around.

I corrected it, lol.

since this is a re app, you already know the DOs & DONTs, i am excited to see how you represent your self this time as an app under the ghost game.

I do have to say, your being in my first ghost CGN lobby, that i did noticed a improvement about how you acted & handle the lobby..it was nice to see a good change. i wish you good luck and i will be watching ;)

since this is a re app, you already know the DOs & DONTs, i am excited to see how you represent your self this time as an app under the ghost game.

I do have to say, your being in my first ghost CGN lobby, that i did noticed a improvement about how you acted & handle the lobby..it was nice to see a good change. i wish you good luck and i will be watching ;)

Means a lot...

sooo he reapplied
and is back
:P

good luck on the app this time optimize and show it this time you earn them V's man....
everybody is getting positive about you ... keep that attitude bro and try too even excel in it...
thats the only tip i can give atm....

sooo he reapplied

and is back

:P

good luck on the app this time optimize and show it this time you earn them V's man....

everybody is getting positive about you ... keep that attitude bro and try too even excel in it...

thats the only tip i can give atm....

I appreciate that thanks, My Royal Dutchyness ;-)

I will be attending the DCGN on Friday for about 20 minutes to see your progress.  Make sure to ask the players at the event the questions I gave you last week.

Edited by vVv N3ptune

Hello vVv, in the past week I've not been as active as normal. This is due to school beginning to get intense again and problems at home. I however am still making a YouTube video about Class Setup on Ghosts. This video just like many others to come that are entitled under the Developmental Community Game Night that has been established. It will be out on Friday or Saturday and afterwards I will continue to the next video. I also will be changing the times for the DCGN and Day that it's hosted. I want this to work for everybody though so I'm going to start a topic about this Redesigned DCGN for Ghosts and what days you guys would like to have it on. I know that the lessons I teach can be helpful but it's not right for me to keep them to myself so I want to help you guys. All you have to do is help me by posting the preferable day and time. You'll have a chance to do so all the rest of this week starting when the topic is posted. Keep an eye on the Call of Duty Series Forum ;-) Thanks for reading, an explanation of what the DCGN is located below.

The DCGN is a night where vVv Members & vVv Applicants get to use useful techniques and strategies for constantly getting improvements in their way of playing Call of Duty Competitively that I provide in several different ways in my YouTube videos that soon are to be frequently published.

Edited by OptimizeVG

I made a new YouTube video about GTA V. It's about some cool moments in GTA V that I recorded this past week. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AMxGhYOTtg

I'm also posting a video with some juggernaut gameplay on Blitz tomorrow or Sunday.

ABOUT WillWooTang: Our partnership on YouTube will be introducing his first video tomorrow about Viruses. If you would like to find his channel early go to "WillyWooTangCPUs" on YouTube. I'll also post on the blog when were finished. http://www.vvv-gaming.com/forum/blog/353-optimizes-blog/

Hello optimize it has come to my attention that you talked to Legacy about a few ideas you had that you want to utilize. Im here to ask to prevent anything like last time that we see what can be done in terms of things you planned within 2 weeks. Whether it even be something small but ofcourse CoD related that can help us competitively. Im looking forward to it. Thank you.