1st Endorsement: vVv B Easy

2nd Endorsement: vVv BoDYRoTx

3rd Endorsement: vVv Fatal Evo

• Name:
  • Kyle
  • Age (minimum 16):
  • Gamertags (for all systems you own):
  • Xbox: KBreezzyyy
  • If you have any social media accounts, could you provide links directly to your account (Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, etc.)?
  • Twitter: @KBreezzyyy
  • How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by whom?
  • I heard about vVv gaming just from watching LAN events. I was referred to the site by vVv B Easy.
  • Who do you know currently in vVv Gaming? How do you know them?
  • I'm friends with a lot of vVv members. B Easy, Fatal, Crispee, DJAYY, and Legacyy to name a few.
  • Why are you interested in joining vVv Gaming?
  • There isn't another gaming community as good as vVv's and I would love to be a part of it.
  • What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming?
  • I'm a big sports fan, love watching movies, also play a lot of poker.
  • What kind of competitive tournament experience do you have?
  • I competed at MLG Columbus with vVv Crispee, vVv Fatal, and vVv Zodyak
  • Have you attended any major tournaments (MLG, UMG)?
  • MLG Columbus was the first event I attended. It was an awesome experience competing and meeting so many members of the vVv community.
  • How often do you participate in online tournaments (360 Icons, GB)?
  • Haven't played in too many tournaments but play GBs almost everyday.
  • Do you prefer pickups/team scrims or matchmaking? Why?
  • I prefer pickups/team scrims. Typically, better players play in those and playing against better opponents makes you better, which is my what my focus is on, improving.
  • Do you watch replays and/or pro player streams? How often?
  • I watch pros on twitch all the time, as well as any major LAN events.
  • Who is your favorite competitive Call of Duty player? Why?
  • Probably Crimsix, dude is a beast.
  • What is your favorite competitive Call of Duty team? Why?
  • vVv of course, hoping for great things from them on Ghosts.
  • What is your favorite Call of Duty game? Why?
  • COD4, best maps NA. 
  • What was your best competitive moment? What was your worst?
  • Competing at MLG Columbus hands down. It was an awesome experience and made me want to grind even harder.
  • What do you hope to achieve, competitively?
  • I want to be able to call myself a professional Call of Duty player and will do whatever it takes to achieve that.
Edited by KBreezzyyy

welcome too vVv KBreezy i hope you enjoy youre stay in vVv Gaming...
we are....

aaaah what the heck you already know lol.... welcome back m8...

but otherwise good luck man and make it last this time... and earn them V's bro

Edited by vVv Dutch

Welcome back bro. good luck with your re-app. looks good. remember stay active. hit me up to grind.

Welcome back bro. good luck with your re-app. looks good. remember stay active. hit me up to grind.

Welcome to vVv and good luck on your application! If you have any questions about your application, the endorsement system, or vVv in general, feel free to message any staff member (they are easily recognized by their dark or light purple color in the shoutbox), or make a post here.

To have a successful application, we encourage you to fill out your “about me” page in your profile along with uploading a personal picture to your forum avatar. You should also add the gamertag "vVv CoD" and add "vVv Applicant" in your motto on Xbox Live.

vVv Gaming encourages you to subscribe to our YouTube Channel, like our Facebook page, follow our Twitter, and follow our Twitch TV channel!

vVv Gaming runs Call of Duty Community Nights on Wednesdays and Saturdays at 7 p.m. EST on Xbox Live. Send a private message to vVv Natural on the vVv Gaming forums to get involved.

Feel free to hop into Mumble so you can get to know our other community members and play games. Mumble is not mandatory for Call of Duty applicants, but is strongly encouraged. If you need help connecting or have issues with mumble look here.

Also, if you go on vacation or have personal issues and won't be online on Xbox or our website for awhile, be sure to fill out a post in this section on our forums. This prevents your application from being closed if you have to be away for awhile. 

Don't forget to checkout all the topics above the shoutbox because they contain important news and information as well as a complete list of all of the members of vVv Gaming.

Again, Welcome and Good Luck!

Hey everyone :) On Friday at 7pmET there is a DCGN. This is a chance for you to get to know others if you haven't already and it's a chance to see what DCGNs are like at first hand. Please Friend Request me at xOptimizeVGz if you're a new applicant and I'll invite you tomorrow. Thanks and see you on Friday :)

Edited by OptimizeVG