NaturaL

CoD Ghosts Applicant Feedback

Just like the old section, this one will be used to specifically talk about the applicants for Call of Duty Ghosts. This includes applicants you like/dislike, applicants on the rise, applicants on the decline, and feedback regarding the CGN's. If you have anything to say about an applicant positive or negative please don't be hesitant to post. Remember that this is for everyone to stay on the same page so check back frequently. 

With that being said let's continue to shape vVv into the best CoD community in eSports!

glad we a new one! I looked through the other one a few times to try and have a solid post, but it's rough not to repeat something when there is 55+ pages of posts

Applicant section is not as busy as I thought it would be.  I thought there would be a bunch of re-apps right away.  Surprised me a bit to only see the 3 re-apps so far, but happy to see KBreezzyyy still around.  Hopefully he is a bit more active this time!

Ran across new applicant Master Godly at the Midnight Release of Ghosts on base Monday night. http://www.vvv-gaming.com/forum/topic/64088-master-godlys-application/

Cool kid.  I was watching some kids play the game and I overheard OpTic Scumpers voice in the background and noticed Godly and his friend watching OpTic's livestream.  I came up and spoke with them and gave them the info so we may have another applicant as well.

He's really quiet unless you get to know him so he may need to be nudged a little to talk when you first meet him and he's alright at the game.  Other than that, I will be taking a look at him more! 

LG Dice is a character meaning that he is funny and has a personality.  I thought he was pretty rude when I first met him but I misread that =/ http://www.vvv-gaming.com/forum/topic/64075-lukes-re-app/

And the biggest question for me:

Is anyone going to take the opportunity to play with Optimize when he re-applies? 

Edited by vVv N3ptune

After Columbus and around Christmas will probably be the time we'll see are largest total in applicants. Keep in mind that some people don't get call of duty until the christmas  holidays and others are grinding away for Columbus right now.

After Columbus and around Christmas will probably be the time we'll see are largest total in applicants. Keep in mind that some people don't get call of duty until the christmas  holidays and others are grinding away for Columbus right now.

Tbh, I expected more applications to be submitted on day one. 

But like you say, after Columbus we're bound to have loads. 

I haven't played with optimize on ghosts as of yet.  I'm sure that I will be though per the norm during CGNs and such.  Also, I know two guys(brothers) I came across in the last week of BO2 were planning to put in an application for ghosts.  Decently skilled and laid back guys from the times I've played with them.  I'll prolly end up playing with them more than most since their work schedules cause them to be on in the middle of the night like me. Their names are T2 GOES HAMMM and Snypes if I recall correctly.

We wont be using that tag anymore, delete it if you want.

Why? I found it convenient when i didnt have someone on my FL, I could just look there.

Ya makes it a lot easier espcially since a lot of members lists are full as is, so it made it easier to also find all applicants versus having to ge through the app and find the GT. If you want someone to handle it I'd be willing to do it that was we make sure we get all the applicants in games.

Why? I found it convenient when i didnt have someone on my FL, I could just look there.

Ya makes it a lot easier espcially since a lot of members lists are full as is, so it made it easier to also find all applicants versus having to ge through the app and find the GT. If you want someone to handle it I'd be willing to do it that was we make sure we get all the applicants in games.

Maybe these two could run it :P