vVv LordJerith

Transfer to Bastion to Start New Guild

I have heard good things so I have transferred to the server Bastion to restart our guild. Will be playing through again. loved the game, and really miss an MMO. We will roll SITH!

Name in game:  LordJerith and JerithPrime   (ADD ME!!)

Anyone want to join me?

I've been progression raiding on Pot5, currently in the US First Guild, I hold a 2000 rating in ranked PvP and every timed title run, so please use me as a resource. I'll be glad to send a toon over and help out with anything though. I honestly can't commit too much time to the guild or anything, since my play time is very limited by law school (I pretty much sign on, stream our raid, and get off, squeeze in a bit of PvP here and there) but I play every class at a progression level these days, and have every Imperial class at 55, and some Pubs at or near 55, so whatever I can do to help, let me know.

Awesome to know there's interest in playing again.

Never got to try this game out, I might give it a try. 

I've been progression raiding on Pot5, currently in the US First Guild, I hold a 2000 rating in ranked PvP and every timed title run, so please use me as a resource. I'll be glad to send a toon over and help out with anything though. I honestly can't commit too much time to the guild or anything, since my play time is very limited by law school (I pretty much sign on, stream our raid, and get off, squeeze in a bit of PvP here and there) but I play every class at a progression level these days, and have every Imperial class at 55, and some Pubs at or near 55, so whatever I can do to help, let me know.

Awesome to know there's interest in playing again.

Is there a class that resembles a WoW rogue or warrior?

Never got to try this game out, I might give it a try. 

Is there a class that resembles a WoW rogue or warrior?

While I didn't play WoW, from what I've been told, Immortal Juggs are pretty much Prot Warriors, and Deception Assassins/Concealment Operatives are similar to Rogues (though neither Deception nor Concealment are viable for PvE right now).

While I didn't play WoW, from what I've been told, Immortal Juggs are pretty much Prot Warriors, and Deception Assassins/Concealment Operatives are similar to Rogues (though neither Deception nor Concealment are viable for PvE right now).

What about dps warriors? I like to do both PvE and PvP, so I'd like to have a class that can do both at a decent performance. 

What about dps warriors? I like to do both PvE and PvP, so I'd like to have a class that can do both at a decent performance. 

PvE Juggernauts are generally tanks (though their Vengeance spec is competitive DPS, but not tier 1). In PvP, all 3 specs of the Juggernaut are fantastic. For a DPS Warrior, you would generally roll a Marauder, which has 2 very, very strong specs for PvE and for PvP. One marauder is (nearly) a requirement for any raid group because of their utility skills (Bloodthirst and Predation).

PvE Juggernauts are generally tanks (though their Vengeance spec is competitive DPS, but not tier 1). In PvP, all 3 specs of the Juggernaut are fantastic. For a DPS Warrior, you would generally roll a Marauder, which has 2 very, very strong specs for PvE and for PvP. One marauder is (nearly) a requirement for any raid group because of their utility skills (Bloodthirst and Predation).

Awesome ty, Marauder it is! 

Never actually played SW:TOR, is it pretty fun?

My personal opinion is yes. I've been playing since early in the closed beta. I've seen the ups and downs of the game. The first few months after release were rough, but they're finally getting things together, and the game has improved a lot. The class stories are some of the best I've ever seen in a game. Also, I'm especially excited for the upcoming expansion. They're adding 12v12 space combat with customizable ships. It's definitely heading in the right direction. It is f2p with a subscription option (though the f2p option is very limited in terms of what you can do), so you can check out the game and make your own decision.

Godddd, I loooveeeeee SWToR. My absolute favorite MMORPG to date. <3 All my toons are on Jung Ma though with one on Fat Man. Got tons of 50s Sith side. The stories make it soooo worth the plays. I always listen to all the dialogues. :P

Sniper PvP, rawr <3

Edited by ahryse

Awe boy MMo's with LJ AGAIN !!! download engaged!!!

Are there healers if so I'm that!

Best healers right now are sorcerers. Can also heal as mercenaries and imperial agents.

I just transferred Soiiva my Sniper over.

Edited by ahryse

Best healers right now are sorcerers. Can also heal as mercenaries and imperial agents.

I just transferred Soiiva my Sniper over.

I'm very big into pvp from my WoW and GW2 days. So which one has a lot of protection and HoTs ?

I played SW:TOR of about a year when it came out. A buddy of mine recently got into the game and let me know about the happenings of this new guild. I'm hoping to join in on the fun. Transfered my 2 characters worth keeping over to the server. Played a raid healer back in my WoW days so I'd be down for doing healing on my Sorc. Else I'll be having some fun on my Assassin. 

HEalz all day erry day !! got the game downloaded ... tho tonight being Halloween I'm taking my lil sis trick or treating but I was able to get all the way to lvl 3.

seems fun cant wait to play more.