Sign in to follow this  
Hectorzeroni

Anyone want to try some Infinite Crisis?

Hello all I was just querulous if any of you wonderful LoLites would like to try the new MOBA Infinite Crisis. It is still in closed beta but i have a few beta keys i could give out to anyone who is interested in giving IC a shot. I come from more of a DOTA 2 background as far as MOBA exp goes but alot of the people I play with in IC come from LoL and they say that IC is just as good if not better then LoL and DOTA 2.

If you want to come join the fun let me know an i can hook a few of you up with beta keys.

PS: If you already play add me in game @Hectorzeroni

Edited by Jason Berning

I would actually love to try it out. I was checking it out the other day and it looked alright. 

cool, im on mumble in the miscellaneous games channel hop on an ill hook u up with a key

Some questions:

- In your opinion, why is it better than LoL or DOTA? Give some examples. 

- Is there a time you want to set up for everyone to try  it out together?

-  What do you find is the hardest thing about switching from LoL to Infinite Crisis?

- Spell out Infinite Crisis, when introducing things to people, abbreviations break up the text and flow of what you're trying to say.

Some questions:

-  What do you find is the hardest thing about switching from LoL to Infinite Crisis?

- Spell out Infinite Crisis, when introducing things to people, abbreviations break up the text and flow of what you're trying to say.

• I think Infinite crisis is an equivalent game to LoL and DOTA because it not only has the basic strategy and mechanics that those games have it also brings new elements with all the environmental objectives that can change the out come of a game and also force more team fights.

• Me and my friends are on every night from around 6-7pm est till early morning and i am off and on from around noon est till early the next morning

• I have never played LoL but i have played DOTA and the hardest thing i found in switching is that Infinite crisis has alot more "skill shots" and not as many target and follow skills.

• I understand what your saying bit i assumed people would make the connection after the second or third time i spelled it out

• I understand what your saying bit i assumed people would make the connection after the second or third time i spelled it out

No worries, I can be picky. It's looking good!

One final thing: 

- So you're saying that Infinite Crisis is more objective focused, meaning that teams are grouping much earlier and laning phase is relatively short? LoL players are used to a relatively long laning phase. Any advice on helping them cope with that change?

Edited by vVv WaKai

No worries, I can be picky. It's looking good!

One final thing: 

- So you're saying that Infinite Crisis is more objective focused, meaning that teams are grouping much earlier and laning phase is relatively short? LoL players are used to a relatively long laning phase. Any advice on helping them cope with that change?

I wouldn't say the laneing phase ever ends but there are things called relays that can be captured and when captured they make your drones (creeps) stronger depending on how many of the 3 you have captured these are where the team fights usually occur early.(also i forgot to mention at the moment the beta only has a domino style map and a 2 lane map, Turbine has already announced a 3 lane map but it have not been put live yet)

The best advice i have for anyone trying out Infinite crisis is to play with friends and learn from others in the game, At the moment solo que can be frustrating due to players that have never played a MOBA before and players that AFK and force 3 ro 4 v 5 games.

Hey Hector, if you have any extra keys I'd be interested in checking it out! ^.^ Hit me up via pm

If you have an extra key I would love to try out the game. Thank you!

I'd be down to try out a new MOBA, I've tried out a couple already while they were in beta so I could give feedback as well.

Check your in box's guys, Let me know if you have any problems with the keys and feel free to add me in game IGN: Hectorzeroni :)

Edited by Hectorzeroni