Sign in to follow this  
Senna

Senna Blanc's application

• Name: Andrea Herrera
  •  
  •  
  • Location: Caracas, Venezuela (atm :3, looking forward to NYC)
  •  
  • Summoner Name: Senna Blanc
  •  
  • What is your current division in Ranked? Platinum V
  •  
  • Have you ever been banned in-game? If so, why? Yeah, when I was a little noob ( oh wait I'm still a little noob :P) I used to leave matches because of my mom telling me to go check the cat, asking me to watch TV with her, etc. It was in like S1.
  •  
  • What is your favorite champion and role? Why? Jungler. I love jungling. You can change on single game if you're jungle makes a good initiation and you just focus in making decissions and leading your team to victory. My fav is J4. I learned how to jugnle when I got into this thing called "elo hell". I was like 600 and got notice how everyone hated jungle and picked ADC or Mid. So I started to watch streams and practice jungle every single day. I fell in love with that role. Now I'm Platinum V and I still love it!
  •  
  • How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by whom? I followed a nice girl a while ago but I can't remember her name. Was like Misty, idk. I was looking through this oage like long time ago but I was like "oh I still have so much to learn I can't apply now". Well I still believe I need to learn like a lot but I feel ready so bring it on!
  •  
  • Who do you currently know in vVv Gaming? How do you know them? :(
  •  
  • Why are you interested in joining vVv Gaming? Well I wanna improve myself. I tried to play in LAN and LAS servers but unfortunatly didn't work for me. Why? I wanted to get better. I want to get better at this game. One of my biggest dreams is to make it here in eSports. I loved playing videogames since even before Nintendo 64. I always want to improve, get to know other people and get better. Several of my friends always telling me "it's jsut a game, you need to grow up" but I can keep saying to myself, like yeah it's a game but I can make of this game my life and my passion. And it seems I can start here in vVv Gaming.
  •  
  • What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming? Cooking. I studied Culinary Arts. I love reading as well.
  •  
  • Do you have competitive tournament experience? Online? Yes. I tried in LAN and went to a Caracas Comic Con with an old team but they scammed us so it was pretty much a negative experience.
  •  
  • Have you attended any national events? No but I would love to do that!
  •  
  • What do you hope to achieve, competitively? I wanna make it bigger and better than everybody else (?) I wanna improve myself, be one of the many female players in League to get noticed. I wanna make of League my life. I don't wanna be like "OH I'M A SIREN". I work every day and every night to improve myself. I really don't have a team now but I guess I'll find a nice team to stay. If you guys decide I'm not good enough now I'll understand. I just wanna try.

Thanks for the opportunity and sorry about my english!

Hey Senna, thanks for applying!

We hold Inhouses every Tuesday and Thursday night at 8pm Eastern/5pm Pacific. This is a great opportunity to improve as a player so it is highly recommended to show up with a goal in mind for each Inhouse to improve. I also recommend tracking your progress to see if you do improve over the course of the inhouses you play.

If you have not seen our 5 Pillars of vVv Gaming it is HIGHLY recommended that you take a look at them. They are the cornerstone of our organization and it is very important that you know and understand them.

A great way to get involved with the community is to join us on Mumble! There is usually always members and applicants on playing games of League and it is a great way to get involved with the community. Forum activity is also very important to being an active applicant, so be sure to check your application and forums!

Lastly, I wanted to ask you how you would go about adding value to vVv Gaming. vVv Doomhammer made a post on some ways that you can add value to vVv, here is the list. Here is some other information about vVv Gaming, such as our Hall of Fame and Members lists.

If you have any questions let me know, I hope you enjoy your time with us!

Thank you so much! Looking forward to inhouses! Yeah I read the 5 Pillars and I'm downloading Mumble now. Thanks again!

Hey Senna, thanks for applying! I have a few followup questions for you:

- In your app you mention that you want to "make it here in esports". What do you define as "making it" and what is your plan for achieving that?

- Do you have any hobbies or talents you're looking to develop as an applicant to vVv Gaming?

Also, I wanted to make sure it's clear that vVv Gaming is a community, not just a team. As a community applicant, if you are accepted you will become a community member, but not necessarily be a part of any team or sponsorship deal. I wrote up a couple FAQs on this topic and feel like it would be worth your while to give them a quick read:

http://www.vvv-gaming.com/forum/topic/60038-what-every-potential-sponsored-player-or-staff-member-should-know-about-vvv-gaming-before-applying/

http://www.vvv-gaming.com/forum/topic/60036-what-every-member-and-applicant-should-know-about-vvv-gaming/

Hey Senna, thanks for applying! I have a few followup questions for you:

- In your app you mention that you want to "make it here in esports". What do you define as "making it" and what is your plan for achieving that?

- Do you have any hobbies or talents you're looking to develop as an applicant to vVv Gaming?

Hi vVv SugarBear!

Making it in "eSports"? I think it's just not being a "famous lol player". I think is achieving your goal as a player and a community member. For example: I'm coaching some amateur teams in LAN. If they achieve something as a team and get better at the game for me it's like "yeah I did a good thing". I don't see eSports like just playing a game and earning money for that. If I can do that yeah that would be awesome but it's not my main goal. My plan for making it in eSports is doing my best to get better  so people get to know me and say "oh I can work with girl as a caster, a team member, a coach, a friend". That's my goal in the future. Meanwhile I wanna be part of a community that can share the same opinions as me and find another another who can share same interests.

Do I have any hobbies or talents? Ahm I'm a graphic designer aswell. Usually I shoutcast in different languages like italian, spanish and swedish. And I coach amateur teams.

Yeah I noticed this isn't a team, it's a community. And that means I'll know people like me and that sounds like a great idea.

If you have another question let me know x

I think the right answer is for what you guys need now. Right now I'm focused in coaching and casting since nobody wants another services. But if you guys need me for something else just let me know and I'll see if I can help on that field or if I'm not experienced on what you guys need.

I think the right answer is for what you guys need now. Right now I'm focused in coaching and casting since nobody wants another services. But if you guys need me for something else just let me know and I'll see if I can help on that field or if I'm not experienced on what you guys need.

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind.

Good luck with your app Senna!  My Wife is Venezuelan and she can read/speak/write 3 languages fluently.  It sounds like you do too.. what's with that?!  I struggle with English on good days y mi espanol es terible :o  haha

sanTi

Good luck with your app Senna!  My Wife is Venezuelan and she can read/speak/write 3 languages fluently.  It sounds like you do too.. what's with that?!  I struggle with English on good days y mi espanol es terible :o  haha

Oh that's pretty cool! Uhm I don't know it seems we're good at learning new languages :P

Welcome to vVv!  Do you have a twitter by chance?

Yeah I do! @Shihan182

Awe man!... Pherz will have yet another person to carry him....

I have no idea what this means o.O? I did play a game with her last night. She was helpful with our lvl 27 learning to Nasus and DID NOT carry my Fizz....I was way too heavy lool >.> She needs a mic to communicate better though. 

Hey Senna, how do you see yourself adding value to vVv Gaming?

Hi vVv Magicmooch! Well I'm thinking in making vVv a nicer place to be (i don't know how since is already nice to be here :P), improve my gameplay and maybe represent someday (hopefully that day will be soon) at a pro level  these V's. I can offer my coach service aswell since Im pretty good at teaching and being patient. Helping other people basically. Meanwhile I'm planning to get Diamond in S4. I would love to make you guys proud in everything you need and be useful to this community.

Also I can translate in different languages blogs, guides, questions, interviews, etc.

Hi vVv Magicmooch! Well I'm thinking in making vVv a nicer place to be (i don't know how since is already nice to be here :P), improve my gameplay and maybe represent someday (hopefully that day will be soon) at a pro level  these V's. I can offer my coach service aswell since Im pretty good at teaching and being patient. Helping other people basically. Meanwhile I'm planning to get Diamond in S4. I would love to make you guys proud in everything you need and be useful to this community.

Also I can translate in different languages blogs, guides, questions, interviews, etc.

How do you think you are making vVv Gaming a better place?  Why would improving your own gameplay be adding value to the vVv Gaming organization?