Nyx

vVv Dinner - Who's going?

I'm taking a list of name's of anyone who's interested in attending a vVv dinner! At Jerry's suggestion, I'll be making reservations for us here: http://www.bucadibeppo.com/reservations.

Please post in this thread if you plan on attending so I can reserve as needed. I'd like to have a list compiled November 1st.

I'm taking a list of name's of anyone who's interested in attending a vVv dinner! At Jerry's suggestion, I'll be making reservations for us here: http://www.bucadibeppo.com/reservations.

Please post in this thread if you plan on attending so I can reserve as needed. I'd like to have a list compiled November 1st.

I am :)

Well, I WAS going to get this set-up since I had the idea a long time ago, but I guess Nikki has this in her hands now (less stress for me ^_^)

For anybody who isn't aware what goes on during this vVv dinner (we called it a vVv Meet & Greet last year), it boils down to this:

Amazing Italian food.

Amazing people.

A great time.

Me overdosing on Chicken Parmesian.

It's just a great time in general. You get to meet everybody in the vVv community and learn about them, over some fantastic food. I HIGHLY recommend everybody come out to this if they can. Last year we got a count of who was ordering what, then split up the bill that way which was very easy and not too expensive if I remember correctly. 

Whether you are apart of vVv Gaming or not, please attend! Everybody had a good time last year, & hopefully we can achieve the same this year!

I'll be there for sure. Hope to see you all there :D

Not too far at all. It's about a 5-10 minute walk. 

Team up? I'll get the headcount, you make the reservations.

I'll discuss with staff to find out what the best day & time would be for our gathering.

Also... I'd like to wrap up the headcount soon, so reply if you think you'll be there!