Sign in to follow this  
sprNut

Very Rare, Limited Skins COMING BACK, what will you buy?

I was a teeny bit upset at first since I have the Snowbunny Nidalee skin :P But... with the perks that are coming with it, i.e. summoner icon & RP refund, I'm a little more good with that. I'll probably end up getting all of them because I have skin problems. T_T; But my favorites are:

Reindeer Kogmaw <3 He's so cute! *-*

Kitty-Kat & Red Card Katarina

Happy Elf Teemo

i kind of wish i wasnt deployed and home to be able to buy up some of these specail skins, just on the off chance i ever decide to get serius with LoL

Edited by Stormie

Definitely Red Card and Kitty Kat.

If anyone plays Blitz much Def. Not blitzcrank is like the best blitz skin imo.

Reindeer Kog, Mighty Jax, Fest Kass, and maybe Zombie Ryze. 

I can't wait to get Kitty Cat Katarina, Bewitching Nidalee, and Haunting Nocturne. I barely ever use Katarina but I love that dang skin so much. The nidalee skin I have always wanted since I saw it on Voyboy's stream. Nocturne was my main in Season 2 and I always regretted missing that skin. I'm glad that Riot is doing this but is also giving something to the people that were there and bought the skin when it first came out. it's only fair after all haha.

I've been eyeing Kitty Cat Katarina for the longest time. It's not until recently that I actually was a bit upset that I'll never actually get to get my hands on it, and bam, Riot announces their new plan. I'm definitely stoked for the older skins to come back, since the range of people that actually already own them is very, very low.

I've been playing league for almost two years now, and I've seen maybe one or two skins off the Vintage skin list, so that kind of shows how many people actually have the original set that were released.

I also think that it's kind of nice that Riot is not just letting the original owners down by not giving them some sort of proof that they were original owners. I guess it's just one of those things where a lot of them would probably be mad cause everyone is owning it, and they want to show that they really had the first set. 

As far as what I'm going to buy, I'm really looking at just the Kitty Cat Katarina one, but I will probably end up dropping some more money on some that really catch my eye.