Sign in to follow this  
Magicmooch

Fight for the Freljord a League of Legends Inhouse 3v3 ARAM Tournament!

Hey everybody, Magicmooch here with some exciting news.  I am going to try my best to start a weekly 3v3 Inhouse ARAM Tournament here at vVv Gaming.  The first installment of this Tournament series (which I have awesomely named as Fight for the Freljord) will be held this Saturday, October 26th starting at 2:00pm Eastern/11:00am Pacific!  This will be a trial run for the tournament and will just be for fun the first time around, should we get enough participants and interest then it will become a weekly thing with prizes involved.  So if you have a 3 man/woman team ready to go have the "captain" post the team members names and team name in this thread and we will get the show on the road!  More detailed information below.

Date:

Saturday, October 26th with a 2:00pm Eastern/11:00am Pacific start time.  

Map:

The matches will be played on the Howling Abyss (ARAM map) and the game type will be set to "All Random".

Rules:

The matches will be a Best of 3 format, meaning if you lose 2 games you're done.

There will be no losers bracket.

Teams win by destroying the opposing team's Nexus.

Other normal ARAM rules apply.

The tournament will not be streamed, again this is for fun.

Can your team take back the Freljord?  Sign up now and test your skills!

Teams Signed up:

-Team Goodbye Horses

-Oh, Hey Guys

-Jackal's Hunters

-Nuclear Laser Jetpack Panda Yordle Crew

Edited by vVv Magicmooch

Before I sign up or anything I'll make sure I have my internet problem fixed and I'm not working. Really interested in this, do you know what time this would end?

We even have a mascot, his name is Carl!

78430.gif

Roster:

vVv RobzGod

vVv DoomHammer

vVv Wakai

I feel out done. You guys have a mascot and we don't............Yet! >.>

So for the sake of making this a bit more SFW, I present to you all our team mascot.

48ZNaR2.jpg

If you don't know where this is from....well, you might be a little too young and don't get the name of our team. /shrug

I feel out done. You guys have a mascot and we don't............Yet! >.>

So for the sake of making this a bit more SFW, I present to you all our team mascot.

48ZNaR2.jpg

If you don't know where this is from....well, you might be a little too young and don't get the name of our team. /shrug

I'm surprised you didn't have the puppy as a mascot, man crushes can be a powerful thing. /shrug