Sign in to follow this  
S to the O

3.13 PBE will include Xerath and Heimerdonger reworks

The Donger is finally getting a rework :o

I'm also excited to see how they change xerath, i found him as a decent mid but always lacked some thing from the other mids, but then again it is the assassin mid meta atm.

I wonder what they'll do with Heimer. If they'll make him more turret focused or tech focused. Also, I want him to be able to damage turrets again with his other skills (if he keeps his grenade). 

I am so excited to have three turrets again and to also finally have the turrets stay active 5 seconds after heimer dies, for those last second trade kills that I've always missed out on as the poor Donger. With three turrets you'll be able to have two covering each side entrance in mid and one in the middle for protection from your opponent/pushing.

I can't wait to see what they've done to improve W and E. :D

I wonder what they'll do with Heimer. If they'll make him more turret focused or tech focused. Also, I want him to be able to damage turrets again with his other skills (if he keeps his grenade). 

Heimer damaging turrets with his grenade was so broken. You could not withstand a siege from a heimer. He would chunk your turrets for like 1/4 hp each grenade. The only real counterplay was ap janna lol.

I'll be interested to see what happens here though. Heimer used to be a good pick in certain comps, but he is just too weak now. Time will tell!

Heimer is powerful now for sure although i only got to play one game as him i am happy with the re-work (they didn't change his swag walk S to the O). Xerath is supper strong now, all of his skills fit each other SUPPER well. at level 16 if you are standing in mid you can almost ulti baron...(nuff said?) his E is amazing because it is a stun now and not a set-up stun.

Yea it's certainly not like LB's ult where you pretty much only use one spells, and to be honest it's even beyond the level of karma in terms of what ability you should buff. Each one has an extremely distinct use in various situations. Really mastering this new ult of his will be the key to success. Even so, in the game I played as him I did very well (15/3/7) and I only improved his turret with the ult. His weakness is the same one that befalls many champions in the game. He is extremely powerful, but cannot carry due to the nature of his kit. Even when fed he can only burst one person at once, and after that it's up to his turrets. 

As for Xerath, wards are the key to victory. Literally. Like, sightstone on Xerath is now the best item in the game for him. If he wards up the enemy jungle and their jungler tries to do wolves or wraiths or red or blue with less than 500 hp after Xerath hits 6, they will die. His ult slows, he can shoot it 4 times, and each shot does like 175 damage. Wards wards and more wards. Buy wards.

I feel like the dinger is going to be like an old karma type style, and i relay like that... I am supa exited!

Xerath is actually going to do what he is suppose to he will be a walking artillery turret!

Really exicited for this change on the donger! The ult rework was a great idea!

"Why do chemists call helium, curium and barium 'the medical elements?' Because, if you can't 'helium' or 'curium', you 'barium!' Heheh."