IRGRL

IRGRL's Amazing Re-App

• Name: Stephanie Vivian
  •  
  • Age (minimum 16): 44 
  •  
  •  
  • Gamertags (for all systems you own): Xbox: xIRGRLx - ps3: GMR_Chick - Steam: IRGRL - LoL: Vivlady - Guild Wars: Vivlady
  •  
  • If you have any social media accounts, could you provide links directly to your account (Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, etc.)?
  • http://www.facebook.com/IRGRL
  • http://www.twitter.com/IRGRL
  • http://www.pinterest.com/IRGRL
  • http://www.instagram.com/IRGRL
  •  
  • How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by whom? I had met Matter and Havik in an SnD lobby and got pretty much run over by them, was laughing so hard at the fact I went 0-6, we ended up chatting and adding each other, and then eventually I joined vVv forums. 
  •  
  • Who do you know currently in vVv Gaming? How do you know them? I know pretty much every COD Division member and a lot of the LoL members, and getting to know some of the Guild Wars members. I know them all because I have previously had an application in at the end of May, so 4 months ago 
  •  
  • Why are you interested in joining vVv Gaming? Well  4 months ago, I would've said I was joining to become a better gamer and to meet like minded people (competitive) 4 months later this place and the people have kind of had a huge impact on my life. I would say now to become a better person, and a gamer ;) 
  •  
  • What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming? My kids are my biggest joy and what keeps me going, I paint crafts and canvas, make jewelry a lot of my stuff is made from recycled stuff, keepin it green! I love to read, go camping, fishing, hiking, pretty much anything outdoors. I as well manage esports team Hype Extinction 
  •  
  • What kind of competitive tournament experience do you have? Local Play N Trade tournaments for Black Ops and MW2 - free for all for black ops, and 2 v2 for MW3 (my 17 year old competed with me) , GB I played on a team who were very good but I left them because of their bad habits and negativity.
  •  
  • Have you attended any major tournaments (MLG, UMG)? Not as of yet
  •  
  • How often do you participate in online tournaments (360 Icons, GB)? Not so much now as I am not on a GB team
  •  
  • What is your rank in Solo League Play? Masters 106 
  • What is your highest rank in Team League Play? Top ten Platinum 
  •  
  • Do you prefer pickups/team scrims or matchmaking? Why? A little of both makes a well rounded person I think. I feel its better to test the waters all over then to just hone in on one or the other
  •  
  • Do you watch replays and/or pro player streams? How often? I watch Jjags and Samzorz every morning just about, and then try to catch vVv member when they are on livestreaming. 
  •  
  • Who is your favorite competitive Call of Duty player? Why? I dont have a fav player. I think I shyed away from them a lot because so many have such huge egos  that it makes them ugly to watch even if they are amazing. I watch some here and there but I really do not have a fav. 
  •  
  • What is your favorite competitive Call of Duty team? Why? I wont lie, I become very partial to vVv Team with Folsome/Wolf/Shamrock/Legend Watching them play and being the so called underdogs was very inspirational. Other then that I do not have a favorite team
  •  
  • What is your favorite Call of Duty game? Why? WoW I loved because of the weapons and the maps. I am a huge map person and love big ones as well as little and WoW had some epic maps and the weapons were pretty ace. sad its so hacked now 
  •  
  • What was your best competitive moment? What was your worst? My best competitive moment was actually after Havik and his friend Ray who both coached me, got me in a party chat and proceeded to pick me apart at everything that was wrong with me, from my bad attitude to my weapons, to rage quitting, they both told me I had to play league play by myself and not be carried by anyone., that was the season I went Masters 106. 
  • My worst, I dont think I have had a worse, Ive made  mistakes
  •  
  • What do you hope to achieve, competitively? I hope to be able to compete locally again but come in top 10, for the long haul I want to better my game so I can live stream via twitch.  TBH I think I have achieved a lot already by being a forum lurker, Im a better person

Before its asked, what do you think will be different this time around then last time? Well last time I gave a whole lot of shit about myself, maybe too much, last time I think I needed my ego popped a little and deflated. This time around, after being here for 4 months now, the difference is, I appreciate this app a lot more then I did then. ;) 

Edited by IRGRL

Hi

Haha just kidding, good luck steph I already know your active so just do you boo boo

<3 I do me all the time .. oh wait wut... 

YOOOOOO

Your words just touch me <3 

This app sucks balls! GTFO and get a life ..... :P na you know im joking. 

Good luck this time around Steph!

LOL I think it does, I did not even look at the other one! 

:) ill personally endorse her very soon, welcome back Steph <3

Thank you very much <3 

you're dropped

you know they say when boys are mean to girls its cuz they like em so much <3 :P

Just giving you a hard time.  You're one of my biggest supporters, as I am yours.  Good luck Steph! ;)

hec yeah I am! <3 and thank you, means a lot to me

Good luck Steph!!! I will be re-applying here within the next couple of weeks :)

oh yeah! good for you <3 and ty so much!

Yaaayyyy vVv Steph BOOYAAAA :) WB!

Thank you!!! we still need to get some gaming in together for sure! 

good luck on your app! :D hope to see you around!

thank you :) 

good luck :)

thanks hon :)

Good luck on the re-app.

Thank You

Good luck, Steph! SLOOT SISTERS 4 LYFE!  :lovecookie:

awww thank you <3 I cant wait to be connected to yo 24/7 from the loins <3  

This worries me.

Best of luck Steph ;)

It should excited you :P 

and ty honey <3 so much 

jeeeej stephie... good luck girl.... and talk to you soon...
you can do it this time... i BelievVve in you....

greatz dutch
from the netherlands...<3

44? Never would've guessed :P

Great chick though, very scoailly active; cant speak for game-wise, never played with her; then again I'm a PC COD player lol xD

Good luck with the Re-App, IRGRL! :)