luke mcnulty

My new and improved application.

• Name: Luke McNulty.
  • Age (minimum 16): 17.
  • Gamertags (for all systems you own): LG Dice (XBL).
  • If you have any social media accounts, could you provide links directly to your account (Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, etc.)?
  • Twitter: https://twitter.com/LG_Dice 
  • How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by whom? vVv Nyx told me about vVv gaming over twitter so here I am.
  • Who do you know currently in vVv Gaming? How do you know them? Right now I don't really know anyone, but I am looking to meet new people.
  • Why are you interested in joining vVv Gaming? I want to get better at CoD and become someone, I love playing video games they have always been in my life.
  • What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming? I love listening to new music, interacting with people and a big fan of football.
  • What kind of competitive tournament experience do you have? I played in GB from call of duty 4 up until MW3 but now I just play league play.
  • Have you attended any major tournaments (MLG, UMG)? sadly not, but I can travel if need be.
  • How often do you participate in online tournaments (360 Icons, GB)? not so often now but that's why I am here to start getting back into it :)
  • What is your rank in Solo League Play? Master.
  • What is your highest rank in Team League Play? Gold
  • Do you prefer pickups/team scrims or matchmaking? Why? Scrims I am a team player and love to win. I love working as a team.  
  • Do you watch replays and/or pro player streams? How often? All the time, I am always watching videos on YouTube or twitch trying to learn new tips to improve my game.
  • Who is your favorite competitive Call of Duty player? Why? OpTic Scumpii, I love the way he acts and plays, I love watching him and he plays like a boss.
  • What is your favorite competitive Call of Duty team? Why? OpTic Gaming, they where the first pro team that I ever watched and they really got me into competitive call of duty.
  • What is your favorite Call of Duty game? Why? Call of duty 4, this is where I first started playing GB ether in 2v2 or 4v4 torments.
  • What was your best competitive moment? What was your worst? The best has to be in a hard point match on raid in league play it was a 3v3 (I was with random players) and I ended up going 60+ kills but sadly our team lost, if our team had won then that would of been an amazing game.
  • The worst moment for me has to be SnD on league, it was a 3v1 and I took out all three of their team and went to defuse the bomb while defusing my controller cut out and we lost the round because of that :(
  • What do you hope to achieve, competitively? I want to me know by many members of the call of duty community, I would love to make a career out of call of duty, one day I would love to wake up and see me on the front page of YouTube.

Welcome to vVv!  Really good app, glad to see more international people applying!  If you have any questions feel free to ask here as a direct message on on xbox live.  My gamertag is wee toddd edd!

Welcome and good luck on your application man make sure your staying active on the forums as that is a huge part of showing your dedication.

Welcome to vVv and good luck on your application! If you have any questions about your application, the endorsement system, or vVv in general, feel free to message any staff member (they are easily recognized by their dark or light purple color in the shoutbox), or make a post here.

To have a successful application, we encourage you to fill out your “about me” page in your profile along with uploading a personal picture to your forum avatar. You should also add the gamertag "vVv CoD" and add "vVv Applicant" in your motto on Xbox Live.

vVv Gaming encourages you to subscribe to our YouTube Channel, like our Facebook page, follow our Twitter, and follow our Twitch TV channel!

vVv Gaming runs Call of Duty Community Nights on Wednesdays and Saturdays at 7 p.m. EST on Xbox Live. Send a private message to vVv Shadow on the vVv Gaming forums to get involved.

Feel free to hop into Mumble so you can get to know our other community members and play games. Mumble is not mandatory for Call of Duty applicants, but is strongly encouraged. If you need help connecting or have issues with mumble look here.

Also, if you go on vacation or have personal issues and won't be online on Xbox or our website for awhile, be sure to fill out a post in this section on our forums. This prevents your application from being closed if you have to be away for awhile. 

Don't forget to checkout all the topics above the shoutbox because they contain important news and information as well as a complete list of all of the members of vVv Gaming.

Again, Welcome and Good Luck!

Nice app dude! looks good lol. Looking forward to playing more with you once i can connect ^.^... Welcome to the vVv Community bro!

Welcome, I don't believe I've had a chance to play with you, let's change that?

Saw this is a second application post, How come you didn't just edit your first one? :o

Goodluck to you, gotta play soon though!

Thanks

It's was on the same day that i found the website, i was new it it i didnt know you could edit it utill someone told me after :P

And yeah add me on Xbox LG Dice :) thanks for the feedback :)