Sign in to follow this  
604 Ronin

A problem

Lately I've been testing my dukes with unconventional picks in LoL. GP support, Marksman Kennen, etc. I've been having fun and doing great. Yet when I try to play the champs I wanna get better with or am already good with that are good at their role, I either get shitty teammates or have a really bad game. Is it me or is someone trying to screw me over from doing well?

I think I probably lose more games due to bad supports than any other position.

True.

Basically, you can carry with any role, it's just harder to do it with support simply because support is one of the hardest roles (in soloQ)

Edited by vVv Spike

True.

Basically, you can carry with any role, it's just harder to do it with support simply because support is one of the hardest roles (in soloQ)

In my experience, a lot of people severely underestimate the support role and everything it entails, and I think that's a big reason so many people suck at it. They think they just have to sit behind the ADC while healing and keeping river warded.

In my experience, a lot of people severely underestimate the support role and everything it entails, and I think that's a big reason so many people suck at it. They think they just have to sit behind the ADC while healing and keeping river warded.

It's not that so much as, if your adc doesn't respond when you ping to go in and can't trade or CS well, then you automatically lose your lane.  Then, if your other lanes lose you can't help win the game since you don't have the capability to keep map vision if their support is getting more gold and counterwarding/oracles.  Then you lose map control, which is the one benefit a support provides.  After that it's pretty much gg since the only way you could get back into the game is good ward coverage and catching their team out.