Sign in to follow this  
Bryant Moe

Bryant Moe's App

• Name:Bryant
  • Gamertag: Bryant Moe
  • If you have any social media accounts, could you provide links directly to your account: Facebook.com/BENZOIG  Twitter.com/BryantMoe
  • How did you hear about vVv Gaming?: MLG Pro Circut
  • Who do you know currently in vVv Gaming?:vVv Folsom
  • Why are you interested in joining vVv Gaming?:Competitive Call of duty and a Friendly gaming community
  • What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming?:American Football and Airsoft
  • What kind of competitive tournament experience do you have?: In my old gaming commuinity they had tournaments on sundays.
  • Have you attended any major tournaments (MLG, UMG)?:No but im trying to go to next years UMG St. louis
  • How often do you participate in online tournaments (360 Icons, GB)?: I scrim once in a great while.
  • What is your rank in Solo League Play?:Gold Rank 32
  • What is your highest rank in Team League Play?:Gold 87
  • Do you prefer pickups/team scrims or matchmaking? Why?:Team Scrims Because you dont have to worry about losing on your record and Iearn alot from it.
  • Do you watch replays and/or pro player streams? How often?:OpTic Nadeshot ever week.
  • Who is your favorite competitive Call of Duty player? Why?:Nadeshot because he makes call of duty entertaining and I learn alot from him like how to win gun fights or how to make a good gb class etc.
  • What is your favorite competitive Call of Duty team? Why?OpTic Gaming, Because they are my idols and they have a great team placing top 3 ever mlg/esports event.
  • What is your favorite Call of Duty game? Why?Black ops 2, emblem editor 32 slots are awesome and League play is fun like try to get to master league just to play with the pros and super good people.
  • What was your best competitive moment? What was your worst? .Winning against my old gaming community rival clan RGC, Losing against a 14-32 Team do to my many mistakes like lose gun fights with a sniper in close quaters and using a ban weapon
  • What do you hope to achieve, competitively? Winning a MLG Championship and Win a Call of Duty Championship
  • Other stuff:I Love to play zombies and play game nights with friends. I'm also trying to get my youtube channel of the ground  http://youtube.com/BryantMoe
Edited by Bryant Moe

I think you should go back over these questions, and provide a little more detail in them. This application looks like there was no true effort put into it.

Also change the color of your text to make it more visible other than that good luck and welcome to the community :)

Edited by Abusive

Welcome to vVv and good luck on your application! If you have any questions about your application, the endorsement system, or vVv in general, feel free to message any staff member (they are easily recognized by their dark or light purple color in the shoutbox), or make a post here.

To have a successful application, we encourage you to fill out your “about me” page in your profile along with uploading a personal picture to your forum avatar. You should also add the gamertag "vVv CoD" and add "vVv Applicant" in your motto on Xbox Live.

vVv Gaming encourages you to subscribe to our YouTube Channel, like our Facebook page, follow our Twitter, and follow our Twitch TV channel!

vVv Gaming runs Call of Duty Community Nights on Wednesdays and Saturdays at 7 p.m. EST on Xbox Live. Send a private message to vVv Shadow on the vVv Gaming forums to get involved.

Feel free to hop into Mumble so you can get to know our other community members and play games. Mumble is not mandatory for Call of Duty applicants, but is strongly encouraged. If you need help connecting or have issues with mumble look here.

Also, if you go on vacation or have personal issues and won't be online on Xbox or our website for awhile, be sure to fill out a post in this section on our forums. This prevents your application from being closed if you have to be away for awhile. 

Don't forget to checkout all the topics above the shoutbox because they contain important news and information as well as a complete list of all of the members of vVv Gaming.

Again, Welcome and Good Luck!

welcome to the community
i hope you enjoy youre stay here
and hope to see more of you
good luck on the app and agree with frost

greatz

• Name:Bryant
  • Gamertags: Bryant Moe
  • If you have any social media accounts, could you provide links directly to your account: Facebook.com/BENZOIG Twitter.com/BryantMoe
  • How did you hear about vVv Gaming?: MLG pro Circut
  • Who do you know currently in vVv Gaming?:vVv Folsom
  • Why are you interested in joining vVv Gaming?:Competitive Call of duty
  • What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming?:American Football
  • What kind of competitive tournament experience do you have?: In my old gaming commuinity they had tournaments on sundays.
  • Have you attended any major tournaments (MLG, UMG)?:No
  • How often do you participate in online tournaments (360 Icons, GB)?: I scrim once in a great while
  • What is your rank in Solo League Play?:Gold Rank 32
  • What is your highest rank in Team League Play?:Gold 87
  • Do you prefer pickups/team scrims or matchmaking? Why?:Team Scrims Because you dont have to worry about losing on your record
  • Do you watch replays and/or pro player streams? How often?:OpTic Nadeshot ever Friday
  • Who is your favorite competitive Call of Duty player? Why?:Nadeshot because he make call of duty look fun
  • What is your favorite competitive Call of Duty team? Why?OpTic Gaming,the team looks good this year and they have scumpi and nade on there team.
  • What is your favorite Call of Duty game? Why?Black ops 2, emblem editor 32 slots are awesome and League play is fun to.
  • What was your best competitive moment? What was your worst? Winning against a rival clan, Losing against a 14-32 Team
  • What do you hope to achieve, competitively? Winning a MLG Championship

Please elaborate and write more in your questions.  I'm sure there is plenty of stuff about you that we could know to get to know you!

Welcome and good luck on your application make sure you stay active on the forums and read through as there is a bunch of helpful information around.

Good luck on your application process! Please be sure to stay active on the forums and if you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask me. You can message me on the website, message me on twitter @vVv_Tacklez, or message me on xbox. GT: vVv Tacklez.

Welcome to the vVv Gaming community and I wish you the best of luck on your application. As many have stated already I too feel like your application is missing that spark. I know you said you don't like to ramble about yourself, but we want to get to know you :) If you have any questions regarding your application, the vVv community, etc feel free to contact a staff member (which is colored purple in the shoutbox) or ask anyone here in the community through the shoutbox, through mumble, or private message. Everyone here is very happy to help each other out. 

If you haven't done so please go ahead and follow vVv Gaming on their social networks such as "Facebook", "Twitter", "Youtube" and "Twitchtv".

If your looking to help develop your skills we have multiple sessions that run throughout the week.

•  DCGN: Developmental Community Game Night - This is where you have coaches watch as you play 4v4 in MLG variants on objective gametypes like CTF, Hard Point and Search n Destroy. Then after each game they give feedback. This is every Sunday at 5pm EST. If you have any questions you can contact vVv N3ptune. For more information click on the purple DCGN above.

• SCGN: Sniper Community Game Night - This is hosted by vVv Frosty and here all you run are the bolt action snipers with some strict class rules. However you're still playing 4v4 in MLG variants on objective gametypes like CTF, Hard Point and Search n Destroy. This is every Thursday at 7pm EST. If you have any questions you can contact vVv Frosty. For more information click on the purple SCGN above.

• CGN: Community Game Night - This is the same as DCGN minus the coaches and feedback. You play 4v4 in MLG variant on objective gametypes like CTF, Hard Point and Search n Destroy. If you ever see or hear the terms "8's" then that's what this is. This is on Wednesdays and Saturdays every week at 7pm EST. If you have any questions you can contact vVv Shadow. For more information click on the purple CGN above.

Be sure to explore the website, forums and the news above the shoutbox. Also, be sure to read whats expected of a community member and applicant. You can find the thread here.

Again, good luck on your application and welcome to vVv Gaming! :)

- DarkJediMasterX

k i dont like to ramble on about me self.

Well here we like you too :) Its how everyone gets to know you and make sure you are a good fit for vVv. well welcome to the community! Good luck on your app and if you want any help with your app hit up vVv Frosty he does app reviews which have been very helpful to people here in forums applying. If you need anything rt or a shoutout on twitter, hmu its what I do!

Application closed. Applications are closed for the following reasons:

-Requested by applicant

-Inactivity

-Failed to upload a Pic

-Failed to COMPLETELY fill out Forum Personal Profile and "About Me" Page

-Applied to another organization

-Inappropriate conduct

Please contact me or staff if you feel this has been done in error. If you do not contact staff within 3 days, this application will be filed away as "Closed/Not Admitted."

Thank You,