Sign in to follow this  
thelonius123

thelonius123 aplication

Application Questions

• Name: Nick Flynn
  • Age (minimum 16): 21
  • Gamertags (for all systems you own):thelonius123
  • If you have any social media accounts, could you provide links directly to your account (Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, etc.)? there on my account
  • How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by whom? watched some of their MLG events on twitch.
  • Who do you know currently in vVv Gaming? How do you know them? noone 
  • Why are you interested in joining vVv Gaming? would like to play with more competitive COD players
  • What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming? Rockclimbing, school, basketball 
  • What kind of competitive tournament experience do you have? only GB and 360 icons
  • Have you attended any major tournaments (MLG, UMG)? no
  • How often do you participate in online tournaments (360 Icons, GB)? GB everyday, 360 icons once in a while
  • What is your rank in Solo League Play? my best was masters rank 8
  • What is your highest rank in Team League Play? I haven't played a lot of team league I think it was around masters 50. 
  • Do you prefer pickups/team scrims or matchmaking? Why? I prefer team scrim because matchmaking isn't usually competitive and i always get host booted in league play. I think that scrims are the best way to practice if you are playing with other good players. 
  • Do you watch replays and/or pro player streams? How often?yes almost everyday
  • Who is your favorite competitive Call of Duty player? Why? Rambo Ray nv because i think he is one of the smartest call of duty players and one of the best smg players. 
  • What is your favorite competitive Call of Duty team? Why? I dont really have a favorite I watch pretty much everyone. 
  • What is your favorite Call of Duty game? Why? Modern warfare 2 because the famas in that game was beast and that was when i first started playin COD
  • What was your best competitive moment? What was your worst?best competitive moment was when a 1v4 clutch i got in a gb. my worst was when i lightning striked my teammate off a hardpoint causing us to loose by 2 seconds. 
  • What do you hope to achieve, competitively? I would like to start competing in lans and MLG events. 

Hi and welcome to the community :) It would be great if you could expand on some of your questions, the more the better, everyone just wants to get to know who you are and what you like! Remember to stay active here on the forums as well, will help to not get your app closed. Good luck!

Hi and welcome to the community :) It would be great if you could expand on some of your questions, the more the better, everyone just wants to get to know who you are and what you like! Remember to stay active here on the forums as well, will help to not get your app closed. Good luck!

Agreed with her, Lastly change your answer colours so its easier to read the responses to your questions.

Good luck and Game On!

i agree with them.... but good luck with youre app bro and welcome to the community
i gotta say it's great here so enjoy it lol

if you ever got questions feel free to ask anybody
and also feel free to add me on XBL my GT is: TG DuTcHieSss

again good luck and hope to see you soon

greatz DuTcHieSss aka Joe

Welcome to vVv and good luck on your application! If you have any questions about your application, the endorsement system, or vVv in general, feel free to message any staff member (they are easily recognized by their dark or light purple color in the shoutbox), or make a post here.

To have a successful application, we encourage you to fill out your “about me” page in your profile along with uploading a personal picture to your forum avatar. You should also add the gamertag "vVv CoD" and add "vVv Applicant" in your motto on Xbox Live.

vVv Gaming encourages you to subscribe to our YouTube Channel, like our Facebook page, follow our Twitter, and follow our Twitch TV channel!

vVv Gaming runs Call of Duty Community Nights on Wednesdays and Saturdays at 7 p.m. EST on Xbox Live. Send a private message to vVv Shadow on the vVv Gaming forums to get involved.

Feel free to hop into Mumble so you can get to know our other community members and play games. Mumble is not mandatory for Call of Duty applicants, but is strongly encouraged. If you need help connecting or have issues with mumble look here.

Also, if you go on vacation or have personal issues and won't be online on Xbox or our website for awhile, be sure to fill out a post in this section on our forums. This prevents your application from being closed if you have to be away for awhile. 

Don't forget to checkout all the topics above the shoutbox because they contain important news and information as well as a complete list of all of the members of vVv Gaming.

Again, Welcome and Good Luck!

Good luck on your application process! Please be sure to stay active on the forums and if you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask me. You can message me on the website, message me on twitter @vVv_Tacklez, or message me on xbox. GT: vVv Tacklez.

Welcome to the vVv Gaming community and I wish you the best of luck on your application. As stated by other I too agree that A) you should expand your answers for your questions. B) you should change the colors to both the questions and answers. I also would suggest spacing out your answers from your questions so its much easier to read. If you have any questions regarding your application, the vVv community, etc feel free to contact a staff member (which is colored purple in the shoutbox) or ask anyone here in the community through the shoutbox, through mumble, or private message. Everyone here is very happy to help each other out. 

If you haven't done so please go ahead and follow vVv Gaming on their social networks such as "Facebook", "Twitter", "Youtube" and "Twitchtv".

If your looking to help develop your skills we have multiple sessions that run throughout the week.

•  DCGN: Developmental Community Game Night - This is where you have coaches watch as you play 4v4 in MLG variants on objective gametypes like CTF, Hard Point and Search n Destroy. Then after each game they give feedback. This is every Sunday at 5pm EST. If you have any questions you can contact vVv N3ptune. For more information click on the purple DCGN above.

• SCGN: Sniper Community Game Night - This is hosted by vVv Frosty and here all you run are the bolt action snipers with some strict class rules. However you're still playing 4v4 in MLG variants on objective gametypes like CTF, Hard Point and Search n Destroy. This is every Thursday at 7pm EST. If you have any questions you can contact vVv Frosty. For more information click on the purple SCGN above.

• CGN: Community Game Night - This is the same as DCGN minus the coaches and feedback. You play 4v4 in MLG variant on objective gametypes like CTF, Hard Point and Search n Destroy. If you ever see or hear the terms "8's" then that's what this is. This is on Wednesdays and Saturdays every week at 7pm EST. If you have any questions you can contact vVv Shadow. For more information click on the purple CGN above.

Be sure to explore the website, forums and the news above the shoutbox. Also, be sure to read whats expected of a community member and applicant. You can find the thread here.

Again, good luck on your application and welcome to vVv Gaming! :)

- DarkJediMasterX

Good luck on your application process! Please be sure to stay active on the forums and if you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask me. You can message me on the website, message me on twitter @vVv_Tacklez, or message me on xbox. GT: vVv Tacklez.

Application closed. Applications are closed for the following reasons:

-Requested by applicant

-Inactivity

-Failed to upload a Pic

-Failed to COMPLETELY fill out Forum Personal Profile and "About Me" Page

-Applied to another organization

-Inappropriate conduct

Please contact me or staff if you feel this has been done in error. If you do not contact staff within 3 days, this application will be filed away as "Closed/Not Admitted."

Thank You,