Sign in to follow this  
BL33D3R

BL33D3R's Application =)

• Name: Jacob
  • Age (minimum 16): 21
  • Gamertags (for all systems you own): My Xbox GT is BL33D3R
  • If you have any social media accounts, could you provide links directly to your account (Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, etc.)? https://www.facebook.com/jacob.mcvey.98
  • How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by whom? I always watched them on twitch and always wanted to join =] 
  • Who do you know currently in vVv Gaming? How do you know them? No one right now, but hopefully I'll know a few soon!
  • Why are you interested in joining vVv Gaming? One of my favorite teams that I would love to be apart of the community. I know I could learn more about gaming with them. Also do GB's and I always wanted too since the last community I was apart of didn't really have anything like that.
  • What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming? I have a son, so I like spending time with him, also like hanging out with friends and doing outdoorsy things.
  • What kind of competitive tournament experience do you have? None =(
  • Have you attended any major tournaments (MLG, UMG)? Nope.
  • How often do you participate in online tournaments (360 Icons, GB)? None, never been asked too  and never been apart of a team for it. Also, never found a team for it.
  • What is your rank in Solo League Play? Platinum is my best, I have't got a rank yet in this season.
  • What is your highest rank in Team League Play? Platinum I believe.
  • Do you prefer pickups/team scrims or matchmaking? Why? I would prefer doing pickups/team scrims. Would be more organized I think, and the skill would be higher. Would rather get better then just beast people.
  • Do you watch replays and/or pro player streams? How often? Yes, numerous times a day. I always watch while going to sleep everynight.
  • Who is your favorite competitive Call of Duty player? Why? I always watched realize before and also nadeshot. I like their style of gaming and always learning something from them.
  • What is your favorite competitive Call of Duty team? Why? Honestly don't know. Either vVv or OpTic. Those were the 2 most teams I'd watch on twitch ever since I started going onto twitch. Learned a lot from both teams, so I wouldn't say I had a favorite.
  • What is your favorite Call of Duty game? Why? Black ops 2, the one I pretty much started with playing online.
  • What was your best competitive moment? What was your worst? Best would be being down 2 people and still winning SnD. Worst would be people leaving during the game in league, always pisses me off :dash2:
  • What do you hope to achieve, competitively? Hope to achieve taking my gaming to a whole other level. I know it could by joining vVv. Hope to gain more friends and having fun while doing it! :thumbsup: 

-Thanks for taking your time looking at this! Have a great day.

Welcome to vVv and good luck on your application! If you have any questions about your application, the endorsement system, or vVv in general, feel free to message any staff member (they are easily recognized by their dark or light purple color in the shoutbox), or make a post here.

To have a successful application, we encourage you to fill out your “about me” page in your profile along with uploading a personal picture to your forum avatar. You should also add the gamertag "vVv CoD" and add "vVv Applicant" in your motto on Xbox Live.

vVv Gaming encourages you to subscribe to our YouTube Channel, like our Facebook page, follow our Twitter, and follow our Twitch TV channel!

vVv Gaming runs Call of Duty Community Nights on Wednesdays and Saturdays at 7 p.m. EST on Xbox Live. Send a private message to vVv Shadow on the vVv Gaming forums to get involved.

Feel free to hop into Mumble so you can get to know our other community members and play games. Mumble is not mandatory for Call of Duty applicants, but is strongly encouraged. If you need help connecting or have issues with mumble look here.

Also, if you go on vacation or have personal issues and won't be online on Xbox or our website for awhile, be sure to fill out a post in this section on our forums. This prevents your application from being closed if you have to be away for awhile. 

Don't forget to checkout all the topics above the shoutbox because they contain important news and information as well as a complete list of all of the members of vVv Gaming.

Again, Welcome and Good Luck!

My Name's Jacob too bro! 

It's the most common name in the U.S atm.

Welcome and goodluck on your application man.

Edited by vVv Frosty

Application Review Completed

Nice talking with you. You seem like real cool guy hope to see you at our CGN's if you have any more questions don't hesitate to contact me or any of the vVv Members.

welcome to the community m8 i hope you will enjoy youre stay here... wont be any problems i think haha
and good luck on youre app bro..
if you have any questions feel free to ask
and add me on XBL if you want my gamertag is TG DuTcHieSss
hope to see you soon...

again good luck

Welcome to vVv!  If you have yet be sure to put your twitter information in your profile.  Be sure to retweet all import tweets from @vVv_gaming , members, and other applicants!  Be sure to click the link above the shoutbox and vote for shadow and bullet I'm the dr. Pepper scholarship contest!  Thanks!  

Application closed. Applications are closed for the following reasons:

-Requested by applicant

-Inactivity

-Failed to upload a Pic

-Failed to COMPLETELY fill out Forum Personal Profile and "About Me" Page

-Applied to another organization

-Inappropriate conduct

Please contact me or staff if you feel this has been done in error. If you do not contact staff within 3 days, this application will be filed away as "Closed/Not Admitted."

Thank You,