MsTooBossy

Bossy Application

welcome to the community MsTooBossy was nice to play a game with you and sorry it was only one game we will be playing more in the future i hope
good luck though on youre app looks real nice and if you have any questions feel free to ask
greatings DuTcHieSss

I finally got to play with you today :), and we played all day basically and I had a blast, even hit up some Netflix :P. Hope she can come to Columbus with me in November, very good App :) quickly making her way to the top of my list T_T and no not because she is a girl, but its because she isn't an E-Girl, she is a gamer and that is it. She doesn't want to ride any coat tails, she just wants to be recognized as a gamer, and believe me :) she has my acknowledgement. 

I finally got to play with you today :), and we played all day basically and I had a blast, even hit up some Netflix :P. Hope she can come to Columbus with me in November, very good App :) quickly making her way to the top of my list T_T and no not because she is a girl, but its because she isn't an E-Girl, she is a gamer and that is it. She doesn't want to ride any coat tails, she just wants to be recognized as a gamer, and believe me :) she has my acknowledgement.

after all we've been through? I see you man that's messed up I met you in real life :/

Hey welcome to the community msbossy i played some 8s with you lastnight.....You seem chill not talkative that much lol but its okay and goodluck on your application :) 

I would like to do and Application Review with you.  Please provide 3 dates and times in a Private Message so we can meet on xbox or on mumble.

Edited by vVv N3ptune