Abusive

Abusive's Application

• Name:Caleb Stutzman
  • Age (minimum 16): I am 18 years old
  • Gamertags (for all systems you own): o I Abusive I o
  • If you have any social media accounts, could you provide links directly to your account (Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, etc.)?www.twitter.com/CalebStutzman  www.facebook.com/caleb.stutzman.39
  • How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by whom? I heard about vVv from vVv Ryno and yes he referred me to the site as well 
  • Who do you know currently in vVv Gaming? How do you know them? I know many of the members such as vVv Frosty, vVv N3ptune, vVv DJAAYY, vVv Ryno, and many more members and applicants
  • Why are you interested in joining vVv Gaming? I am interested in vVv gaming because it is a good community of call of duty players and i am looking to get more involved in the competitive side of cod 
  • What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming? Hobbies are going down to the river/lake and fish or just swim, hang out with friends, go to the gym, go trail riding, i am sort of an adrenaline junkie so yeah...
  • What kind of competitive tournament experience do you have? I have never played in a tournament but i have dont 2v2 ladders in mw3 with my friend General Mishkin.
  • Have you attended any major tournaments (MLG, UMG)? I have never attended any MLG or UMG tournaments but i would like to in the future
  • How often do you participate in online tournaments (360 Icons, GB)? The last time i participated in any GB tournaments was in MW3 in the 2v2 ladders
  • What is your rank in Solo League Play? My Best solo rank in league play is rank 39 Masters Division
  • What is your highest rank in Team League Play? I have never finished the 5 games before getting a rank with a team
  • Do you prefer pickups/team scrims or matchmaking? Why? I prefer matchmaking 8's with friends and new people because it gives me a chance to see how other people play and it also helps me get my gun skill up
  • Do you watch replays and/or pro player streams? How often? I watch pro players on youtube and on twitch everyday.
  • Who is your favorite competitive Call of Duty player? Why? Favorite competitive player is Nadeshot because he used to not be so good at Call of Duty in any gbs or anything but he has gotten a lot better and he communicates well with his team.
  • What is your favorite competitive Call of Duty team? Why? Favorite team would have to be OpTic because they are all close and they are a very good team to be with each other. 
  • What is your favorite Call of Duty game? Why? Favorite call of duty game is the original Call of Duty: Black Ops because of the zombies. I loved zombies on that game and it is also my favorite because that is when i got good at the call of duty games. I got to meet good people and play with them all the time 
  • What was your best competitive moment? What was your worst? Best competitive moment is when i had a 4 man nade kill on the hardpoint at the last second to get the (W) for my team. My worst moment is when i sometimes have bad games and feel like i cant do anything for my team
  • What do you hope to achieve, competitively? I hope to someday achieve a trophy from a tournament so that way I know i have gotten far in my gaming life
Edited by Abusive

I saw you for a moment yesterday when I had a group and we were Pubstompin' but you left us! D:

Also, welcome and goodluck dude! We have a CGN tonight at 7pm est, try to add "vVv Cod" so you can get the message about it later today.

Remember to stay active to avoid your application from being closed!

Glad to see you have an app in!  Best advice I can give you is to try to explain more of your answers...like what makes you mad about getting on bursted?

Looking forward to playing with you more!

Good app so far,  2 things though:

1) 

• If you have any social media accounts, could you provide links directly to your account (Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, etc.)?

make sure you complete this question as it wasn't answered 

2)  change your answer with a different colour so its easier to read the app

Other then that Good luck man 

Game on!

No effort put into this whatsoever, please elaborate on your answers.

Thank you.

Hey man I see you applied good luck on your app and like matter said it seems like you didn't put any effort into it your answers to every question seem so short please elaborate them

Welcome to the community! If you need anything or have any questions dont hesitate to ask i am usually always lurking here on forums or on twitter :)

Good luck on your app, as the other member stated add more to your answers and i recommend that you put some color in your app to make it easier to read.

Welcome to vVv and good luck on your application! If you have any questions about your application, the endorsement system, or vVv in general, feel free to message any staff member (they are easily recognized by their dark or light purple color in the shoutbox), or make a post here.

To have a successful application, we encourage you to fill out your “about me” page in your profile along with uploading a personal picture to your forum avatar. You should also add the gamertag "vVv CoD" and add "vVv Applicant" in your motto on Xbox Live.

vVv Gaming encourages you to subscribe to our YouTube Channel, like our Facebook page, follow our Twitter, and follow our Twitch TV channel!

vVv Gaming runs Call of Duty Community Nights on Wednesdays and Saturdays at 7 p.m. EST on Xbox Live. Send a private message to vVv Shadow on the vVv Gaming forums to get involved.

Feel free to hop into Mumble so you can get to know our other community members and play games. Mumble is not mandatory for Call of Duty applicants, but is strongly encouraged. If you need help connecting or have issues with mumble look here.

Also, if you go on vacation or have personal issues and won't be online on Xbox or our website for awhile, be sure to fill out a post in this section on our forums. This prevents your application from being closed if you have to be away for awhile. 

Don't forget to checkout all the topics above the shoutbox because they contain important news and information as well as a complete list of all of the members of vVv Gaming.

Again, Welcome and Good Luck!

Welcome and good luck on your application make sure you look around the site a lot of great info and helpful topics. Also stay a the on the forums as well as in game and great playing with you the other night.