Pandemonium

SnP Pandemonium

Name:  Justin Moore-Fountain

Age (minimum 16):  14

Gamertags (for all systems you own):  SnP Pandemonium

If you have any social media accounts, could you provide links directly to your account (Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, etc.)?  www.facebook.com/justin.moorefountainwww.twitter.com/justin___moore

How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by whom?  I heard about vvv from one of my good friends John (Raw1). Raw1 and vvv mikeyy referred me to the site.

Who do you know currently in vVv Gaming? How do you know them?  I have played with many vvv members but, I only know Raw1 and vvv mikeyy. Raw1 i know in real life and vvv mikeyy I met during an 8’s lobby.

Why are you interested in joining vVv Gaming?  I’m interested in joining vvv because I am in search for good completive gaming community that can help me get better while I can help others get better.

What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming?  Outside of gaming I enjoy traveling the country playing competitive Pokémon. I am also a trill seeker so I enjoy roller coasters and BMX.

What kind of competitive tournament experience do you have?  Pokémon is the only game I have ever gone to a competitive tournament for.

Have you attended any major tournaments (MLG, UMG)?  No.

How often do you participate in online tournaments (360 Icons, GB)?  I have never participated in any online tournaments.

What is your rank in Solo League Play?  Silver 126 but I don’t play solo often.

What is your highest rank in Team League Play?  Platinum 73.

Do you prefer pickups/team scrims or matchmaking? Why?  I prefer team scrims because I’m playing with people I know are good players that know call-outs and communicate.

Do you watch replays and/or pro player streams? How often?  I watch pro player streams more then I watch replays but I don’t watch either of them often.

Who is your favorite competitive Call of Duty player? Why? coL ACHES is my favorite player because my play style is a lot like his, aggressive smg.

What is your favorite competitive Call of Duty team? Why?  I really don’t have a favorite competitive team. There are things I like and dislike about every team.

What is your favorite Call of Duty game? Why?  My favorite Call of Duty is Black Ops. I loved the feel of the game and it also was the game I played the most.

What was your best competitive moment? What was your worst?  My best competitive moment was in MW3 going 22-1 in search and destroy. And my worst was me throwing my controller at my TV and breaking both.

Hello, I have noticed your very active lately SnP. Keep it up! Also try to post on the forum more to get your counts up ;) You should also add a picture of yourself on your profile. Keep attending 8s and CGNs btw. It's fun having you there!

congrats foe putting your app in man, good luck and stay active.

btw fuck michagain, ohio is the best :) GO BUKCEYES

I'm from Michigan doe. Come at me!

Goodluck on your application, always fun running them games with ya.

You should add a profile picture as-well.

Edited by vVv Frosty

Heeeey man nice to see you apply...

hope to see ou more in the 8's and online if you ever wanna hit it online here is my gamertag...

TG DuTcHieSss

good luck on youre app....

greatz

Welcome to vVv and good luck on your application! If you have any questions about your application, the endorsement system, or vVv in general, feel free to message any staff member (they are easily recognized by their dark or light purple color in the shoutbox), or make a post here.

To have a successful application, we encourage you to fill out your “about me” page in your profile along with uploading a personal picture to your forum avatar. You should also add the gamertag "vVv CoD" and add "vVv Applicant" in your motto on Xbox Live.

vVv Gaming encourages you to subscribe to our YouTube Channel, like our Facebook page, follow our Twitter, and follow our Twitch TV channel!

vVv Gaming runs Call of Duty Community Nights on Wednesdays and Saturdays at 7 p.m. EST on Xbox Live. Send a private message to vVv Shadow on the vVv Gaming forums to get involved.

Feel free to hop into Mumble so you can get to know our other community members and play games. Mumble is not mandatory for Call of Duty applicants, but is strongly encouraged. If you need help connecting or have issues with mumble look here.

Also, if you go on vacation or have personal issues and won't be online on Xbox or our website for awhile, be sure to fill out a post in this section on our forums. This prevents your application from being closed if you have to be away for awhile. 

Don't forget to checkout all the topics above the shoutbox because they contain important news and information as well as a complete list of all of the members of vVv Gaming.

Again, Welcome and Good Luck!

Welcome to the community :) Good luck on your app and if you need anything social media wise (like a shoutout on twitter, spamming your youtube or twitch, just let me know )

Great app, First time ive seen someone use a white background with the app process, Very easy to read due to your editing.

However you may need to edit your Links to your social networking due to the links turned as white as your background lol

Good luck man

Game On!

Edited by Deadblow

Welcome to vVv!  If you have yet be sure to put your twitter information in your profile.  Be sure to retweet all import tweets from @vVv_gaming , members, and other applicants!  Be sure to click the link above the shoutbox and vote for shadow and bullet In the dr. Pepper scholarship contest!  Thanks!  

I was not expecting your applications background to be white so that kinda blinded the hell out of me, anyways it looks like a pretty well put app so all I have to say is good luck and welcome to the community!

Welcome to the community! good luck with your application, nice job. I notice you are from roseville, michigan. i grew up in sterling heights, michigan... i live in maine now but my son still lives in keego harbor with his mom. it was nice playing with you last night in the cgn, keep working hard and stay active in the forums and game night. see you around...