B Easy

B Easy's Application

Endorsed by: vVv Nyx - August 20th, 2013

vVv Robo - October 24th, 2013

Name: Brett 'B Easy' Esman

Age (minimum 16): 28

Gamertags (for all systems you own): EvH B Easy (Xbox 360)

If you have any social media accounts, could you provide links directly to your account (Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, etc.)? 

https://twitter.com/BEasy430

https://www.facebook.com/B.Easy269

http://www.youtube.com/user/brettesman

http://www.twitch.tv/evh_b_easy

How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by whom?

Heard about vVv Gaming first from the COD championships and then was reintroduced by SylentAnimal.

Who do you know currently in vVv Gaming? How do you know them?

I do not know anyone currently in vVv Gaming other than the few members I have chatted with in the forums or Shoutbox since signing up.

Why are you interested in joining vVv Gaming?

I am an adult gamer, passionate about gaming and hoping to eventually play Call of Duty competitively.  vVv Gaming reminded me of the adult gaming community I was in when I played Counter-Strike on the PC.  Was and still am an active member within that community despite not playing Counter-Strike anymore.

What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming?

Playing and watching any sports, volunteering at the zoo, doing everything possible with my son

What kind of competitive tournament experience do you have?

None yet, hoping to add to my resume soon.

Have you attended any major tournaments (MLG, UMG)?

No, but I am thinking about attending MLG Columbus.

How often do you participate in online tournaments (360 Icons, GB)?

I have played some form of GB for nearly every COD game since Modern Warfare, doubles ladders, team ladders, etc.

What is your rank in Solo League Play?

Best solo rank is Master 64, Currently Master 86

What is your highest rank in Team League Play?

Master Rank 114 (I think)

Do you prefer pickups/team scrims or matchmaking? Why?

I prefer pickups and team scrims because the competition is usually at a higher level, which is why I only play League Play and scrims now.

Do you watch replays and/or pro player streams? How often?

I watch replays of my own games almost every time I lose a game in League, and I watch pro streams at least 2 or 3 nights per week.

Who is your favorite competitive Call of Duty player? Why?

Probably Nadeshot because he is the first person I ever watched.

What is your favorite competitive Call of Duty team? Why?

EnvyUs...teamwork is on point.

What is your favorite Call of Duty game? Why?

Modern Warfare 2, I was nearly unstoppable in that game.

What was your best competitive moment? What was your worst?

My best competitive moment was when I was playing with a team of 3 in League with one random on our team.  We got put into a game against Parasite when he was live streaming about 2 weeks after the COD Championships when his team won.  I went 28-12 to his 26-16, won 75% of our 1-on-1 battles and led my team to a 4-3 CTF victory with 3 captures including the go ahead cap to win the game.

Worst moment, I couldn't really say.  Any time I don't play to the best of my ability would be considered one of the worst moments.

What do you hope to achieve, competitively?

My hope, while it is a lofty one, would be to go to a major gaming event and help lead a team to victory.  Not only for myself and for my team, but to bring home a nice check for me and my family.  To prove all the naysayers (in-laws) wrong when they say that gaming is for kids and I should find something more "productive" to do.  I am a gamer to the core, and I want to prove it on a national stage.

I want to say thank you up front to any of the vVv members that choose to endorse me, it means a lot to me.  Competitive gaming has been a dream of mine for a while now and I have just recently realized that I have the potential to actually do something with my abilities.  So thank you for endorsements, and thank you for just allowing me to be a part of the community.  I appreciate it.

Edited by B Easy

hi there m8 and welcome to the community...
i hope you will have fun with vVv..
as am i,,, i am also an applicant and i just love it here...

be patience though... and all wil come in time...

if you ever wanna play add me on XBL my GT is: TG DuTcHieSss

good luck on youre app and hope to see you soon...

greatz from the netherlands

Hey man goodluck on your application.

I'd just like to say, your application looks great and I'd like to commend you on the time you put into it.

Welcome and good luck on your application process, your application was done amazingly and you really did put a lot of time and effort into it, make sure you stay active and read through the forums as there are a lot of lists to get yourself added to to make sure you can get the max play time to play with members and other applicants.

Welcome and good luck on your application process, your application was done amazingly and you really did put a lot of time and effort into it, make sure you stay active and read through the forums as there are a lot of lists to get yourself added to to make sure you can get the max play time to play with members and other applicants.

What are these lists you speak of?  Can I get a link to one?  I'll find any others but you could throw me a bone on one of them, lol.

Good luck on your application process! Please be sure to stay active on the forums and if you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask me. You can message me on the website, message me on twitter @vVv_Tacklez, or message me on xbox. GT: vVv Tacklez.

Hey man the app looks good. i hope you great luck with it man and welcome!

Thanks, and the same to you friend.

Good luck on your application process! Please be sure to stay active on the forums and if you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask me. You can message me on the website, message me on twitter @vVv_Tacklez, or message me on xbox. GT: vVv Tacklez.

Thanks man, I appreciate it.  Doing my best to stay active here!  Looking forward to the CGN Wednesday night!

Nice looking app, good luck!

Thanks a lot.

Welcome to the community :) I am sure everyone that has posted has told you staying active in the forums is a help so you wont get your app closed :) If you have any questions or need anything I am usually always lurking here in forums or on twitter always, just hmu! Good luck on your app!

Welcome to the community :) I am sure everyone that has posted has told you staying active in the forums is a help so you wont get your app closed :) If you have any questions or need anything I am usually always lurking here in forums or on twitter always, just hmu! Good luck on your app!

Thanks a lot, I appreciate it.

Hey B Easy, it was fun having you at the CGN today. I have seen you a little more lately around the website and COD. Keep it up and friend request more and more people that are applicants and members so you are more in contact with people. Bye man! Have a good night!

your app looks great man, and it was fun playing with you in CGN last night. hope to see you around some more bud, just dont be soo hungry next time lol

I'm sorry man, I like eating bullets.  It makes me happy ;)

Hey man great application. I can see and feel the passion you put into your application and after playing league with you I can definitely say that you're a great team player, team communicator, and have that competitive knowledge. I wish you the best of luck with your application and reaching the goal of being on a pro team. I too want to show people who say "gaming is a hobby not a job" that being a gamer can to pay the bills. 

Hope to play more COD with you man!

Welcome to vVv make sure u stay active on the forums and good luck on your App. like how u did it

Yo thanks for the love man! You're a solid dude keep up the work you are on the right path!

Thanks a lot, both of you.

Good day of Cod and minecraft with you bud! lol you app looks soo much more better than mine! Good luck!

Good luck on the App my friend. Hope to see some V's in that name in the future.

You and me both man! My time will come. Just have to be patient.

Good playing with you today on CGN and minecraft :) good luck on your app

Minecraft was a lot of fun. KBreezzyyy got a few Hunger Games maps now so we need to play again soon.

Good day of Cod and minecraft with you bud! lol you app looks soo much more better than mine! Good luck!

It's not a competition for best looking app, but yes it does...lol. just kidding man thanks for the support!