x25xquinton

x25xquinton app

• Name: Quinton Birkeness
  • Age (minimum 16): 18
  • Gamertags (for all systems you own): x25xquinton(xbox360)
  • If you have any social media accounts, could you provide links directly to your account (Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, etc.)?https://www.facebook.com/quinton.birkeness
  • How did you hear about vVv Gaming? Were you referred to the site? If so, by whom? I was watching some older MLG competetitions like MLG Dallas and a few others and i noticed you guys were in the mix. I decided maybe this is a good place that i could start something.
  • Who do you know currently in vVv Gaming? How do you know them? I currently dont know anyone, but i'm trying to get to know them by adding them and playing with them.
  • Why are you interested in joining vVv Gaming? vVv is a good community. Everyone seems very nice and the COD series seems very organized. I've been looking for a team that takes the COD very seriously, and thats why im here.
  • What are your hobbies and interests outside of gaming? I like to play Basketball, i play every Sunday with a leauge, i also like to workout and along with all this i still have school.
  • What kind of competitive tournament experience do you have? None, i do GBS and leauge at the moment, trying to find ways to get into competitive but i havent gotten very far, applying for vVv is my first step.
  • Have you attended any major tournaments (MLG, UMG)? Unfortunately i have not.
  • How often do you participate in online tournaments (360 Icons, GB)? I do Gamebattles everyday, between my singles team and the team i have recently joined. I have not competed in any online tournaments.
  • What is your rank in Solo League Play? Master rank 2
  • What is your highest rank in Team League Play? Platinum, only played the placement games and that was it, we didnt really try, im hopefully getting on a team that is a little more motivated.
  • Do you prefer pickups/team scrims or matchmaking? Why? I normally prefer scrims and pickups. The competetivness of it is a lot higher, people get more into the game and go for the win instead of screwing around, and i like to be more seriousness and into the game.
  • Do you watch replays and/or pro player streams? How often? Everyday i watch different MLG tournaments on youtube and live stream.
  • Who is your favorite competitive Call of Duty player? Why? I seem to like Nadeshot. Hes a cool guy and seems pretty chill. His videos are pretty sweet and hes not a bad player.
  • What is your favorite competitive Call of Duty team? Why? I like impact some, i dont really have  afav, but i feel they have good organization and they all do good as a team,
  • What is your favorite Call of Duty game? Why?  I seem to enjoy Black Ops 2 the most. It challenges me more with the new leauge play. Not only this i just think the whole layout of the game is better.
  • What was your best competitive moment? What was your worst? We were playing SnD(fav and best mode) and it was 3v4, 4 in favor of them, and i went 24-6 and led the team to a 6-5 win. My worst probably would have been when i first started playing, not knowing the rotations or knowing anchors and call outs(Now i know all the callouts, rotation, and anchor spots for all maps.
  • What do you hope to achieve, competitively? I would like to be part of the vVv COD competitive team. Traveling around to different MLG and such events, and placing quite high. I feel that i have the skill and the ability to do quite well, if im with the right team.
Edited by x25xquinton

Welcome to vVv and good luck on your application! If you have any questions about your application, the endorsement system, or vVv in general, feel free to message any staff member (they are easily recognized by their dark or light purple color in the shoutbox), or make a post here.

To have a successful application, we encourage you to fill out your “about me” page in your profile along with uploading a personal picture to your forum avatar. You should also add the gamertag "vVv CoD" and add "vVv Applicant" in your motto on Xbox Live.

vVv Gaming encourages you to subscribe to our YouTube Channel, like our Facebook page, follow our Twitter, and follow our Twitch TV channel!

vVv Gaming runs Call of Duty Community Nights on Wednesdays and Saturdays at 7 p.m. EST on Xbox Live. Send a private message to vVv Shadow on the vVv Gaming forums to get involved.

Feel free to hop into Mumble so you can get to know our other community members and play games. Mumble is not mandatory for Call of Duty applicants, but is strongly encouraged. If you need help connecting or have issues with mumble look here.

Also, if you go on vacation or have personal issues and won't be online on Xbox or our website for awhile, be sure to fill out a post in this section on our forums. This prevents your application from being closed if you have to be away for awhile. 

Don't forget to checkout all the topics above the shoutbox because they contain important news and information as well as a complete list of all of the members of vVv Gaming.

Again, Welcome and Good Luck!

Welcome to vVv Gaming Quinton. Good luck on your application and make sure to stay active to prevent your app from closing. 

• What was your best competitive moment? What was your worst? never did comp:( 

League Play counts. 

hi and welcome to the community m8...
good luck on youre application.
wanna play online on xboxlive just add me feel free my gamertag is:

TG DuTcHieSss

if you have time also check out this topic maybe it come in handy for you...
http://www.vvv-gaming.com/forum/topic/62373-maps-callouts/
or
http://www.vvv-gaming.com/forum/topic/62494-na-or-eu/

if you have any ideas or questions about it just send me a feedback on this topic with a "reply"
it would help us all out...

again good luck with youre app..
and hope we will see each other soon...

greatings DuTcHieSss

My best moment probably would be when we were playing SnD(fav and best mode) and it was 3v4, 4 in favor of them, and i went 24-6 and led the team to a 6-5 win. My worst probably would have been when i first started playing, not knowing the rotations or knowing anchors and call outs(Now i know all the callouts, rotation, and anchor spots for all maps.) And thanks for all the good luck guys! If anyone wanted to play some, send me a message ill always play leauge(All i play sorry;/)

My best moment probably would be when we were playing SnD(fav and best mode) and it was 3v4, 4 in favor of them, and i went 24-6 and led the team to a 6-5 win. My worst probably would have been when i first started playing, not knowing the rotations or knowing anchors and call outs(Now i know all the callouts, rotation, and anchor spots for all maps.) And thanks for all the good luck guys! If anyone wanted to play some, send me a message ill always play leauge(All i play sorry;/)

You probably want to edit your application with this in the proper question.  Also, take a look through your application again.  Try to explain more of your questions and fix the typos as well.  Try to think of this application as a resume for a job because we take these seriously.  Clean it up a little and you will be fine.

Welcome to the community, if you have not taken a look yet at these threads , please do they are very helpful in knowing what is expected of you.

The Five Pillars of vVv Gaming http://www.vvv-gamin...-of-vvv-gaming/

What is a vVv Gamer http://www.vvv-gamin...is-a-vvv-gamer/

Stay active which I am sure you are and try to join in as many community game nights as you can, if you need anything I am usually always lurking here or you can always catch me on twitter :) Good luck!

Thanks guys! And ya im very active. I play around 8-10 hours a day, at the least lol. I've played in every game night so far as well, i always join 8s if someone is hosting. But thanks everyone!

Good luk on you app! and hit me up for some 8s and league whenevr your on, when your on most likey i am too, xbl iNF CrooK

good luck on the application you and I are in the same boat of not having any competitive background, hopefully that will change for the both of us good luck again.

Hey Quinton I had a lot of fun playing 8s and league with you tonight. Let's get in contact with Tech Show and talk to him about being our fourth.

Nice look app bro! Always good playing with you lol. Btw remove someone so i can freakin add you already!

Welcome to vVv!  If you have yet be sure to put your twitter information in your profile.  Be sure to retweet all import tweets from @vVv_gaming , members, and other applicants!  Be sure to click the link above the shoutbox and vote for shadow and bullet In the dr. Pepper scholarship contest!  Thanks!  

Application closed. This application has been closed due to inactivity.

If you feel this has been done in error, please contact staff in the next 3 days.

Alternatively, you may re-apply after a one month period.

Thank you.