Thoreneous Maxim

Post your gaming station!

It's nothing fancy from the outside, but the specs are pretty decent. I just built it last week too.

Intel Core i5-4670 (One of the brand new Haswell chips)

AMD Radeon HD7870 (The new Tahiti version, not the older one with the same name.)

16GB of DDR3 1600MHz RAM.

And other goodies inside.

post-40148-0-41080700-1374880582_thumb.j

post-40148-0-14741400-1374880586_thumb.j

ROFL @ Cat, and I want to know how awesome is that keyboard?  Do you use the left side for gaming ie. is that what you use to move around and cast spells?

I use it for FPS games, but you need F-keys for Guild wars so I don't use it for that.  I could rebind some of the keys on the left, as I have done for other games, but I'm too lazy.

I'm too lazy to take pics at the moment, but...

60" Sony LCD flat screen, my XBOX 360 slim, Astro A40's on the XBOX, my Samsung laptop, SteelSeries Siberia v2 Navi edition for my laptop headset, SteelSeries mousepad, Elgato capture card in the mail at the moment. I don't have a fancy desk. When I stream, I have my laptop next to me on my sofa while I play on the Xbox. 

I'm too lazy to take pics at the moment, but...

60" Sony LCD flat screen, my XBOX 360 slim, Astro A40's on the XBOX, my Samsung laptop, SteelSeries Siberia v2 Navi edition for my laptop headset, SteelSeries mousepad, Elgato capture card in the mail at the moment. I don't have a fancy desk. When I stream, I have my laptop next to me on my sofa while I play on the Xbox. 

No Nyx, that won't do.  you need to go take pictures now and post, now that you talked about it you made us want to see it.   :thanks:

Computer Info:

Motherboard: ASUS V Formula

CPU: AMD FX-8350 Vishera 4.4 Overclock

RAMCrucial Ballistix

Graphics Card: EVGA 670 FTW

Hard Drivesx2 1T Drives 7200rpm Western Digital, OCZ Vertex 128Gb

Power Supply: 1200 watts Gold Certified (Shit was expensive)

Cooler for CPU: Cooler master 212 evo+ (tempts are between 35c and 55c at load)

Case: Antec DF-85

MouseGeneric Gigabte Mouse

Keyboard: Microsoft Sidewinder x4

Headset: Steelseries Siberia v2 (RED)

Monitor: Acer 23 inch

xf6m3l.jpg

zy6dk0.jpg

2e5v81t.jpg

Edited by vVv JosePepowner

I would totally share, but mine is super embarassing...puny little computer over here. I will one day upgrade, but for now...yeah...also my desk is a perpetual mess >.>

I would totally share, but mine is super embarassing...puny little computer over here. I will one day upgrade, but for now...yeah...also my desk is a perpetual mess >.>

Well, I had to clean my area to take that picture, if it makes you feel better. lol