Sailox

Sailox App

Welcome to the life of being an applicant :) Make sure that you are making CGNs on Wednesdays and Saturdays at 7pmET and DCGNs on Sundays at 7pmET. (normally) Oh, almost forgot if you want to have even more time to hang out with members and applicants come to the Sniper CGNs on Thursdays at 7pmET too! Feel free to play some league with me whenever is needed. I need teammates that don't Dashboard -_- Best of wishes!

Twitter: OptimizeVG

Gamertag: xOptimizeVGz

welcome to vVv, good luck on your app. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask me. You can contact me via Twitter: @vVv_Tacklez, on the vVv website, or on XBL: vVv Tacklez

yo man had a fun time with you methris and epicsaint we grind them good in league play m8...
we animals lol ctf dominators hahaha...

hope to see you soon m8.... then we all can keep on grinding

Yea I had a lot of fun :D I can't wait till we can all just run through some more haha

Thanks will do @vVv Tacklez

Edited by Sailox

I've talked to you before with Crispee and you seem pretty cool =D i hope you get accepted! Goodluck

Hey if you like my app hit me up if you see me online and we can run some games I apologise if I don't reply in the shout box on xbox right away  but ill do my best to reply as soon as I can :) 

Welcome to vVv!  If you have yet be sure to put your twitter information in your profile.  Be sure to retweet all import tweets from @vVv_gaming , members, and other applicants!  Be sure to click the link above the shoutbox and vote for shadow and bullet In the dr. Pepper scholarship contest!  Thanks!  

Why thank you all of you :) I'm always on Tues and Wed, and try to get on as much as I can otherwise. :) Thanks for the support. feel free to message me about anything.