Sintherius

MLG Columbus, November 22 - 24

League and SC2 confirmed as not being there.  Post-Worlds there is no League events until the following split, so there is like zero reason for League to be there.  As for SC2, im not sure why.

Some pretty amazing Dota 2 teams are going to be there though, so that will be exciting.

League and SC2 confirmed as not being there.  Post-Worlds there is no League events until the following split, so there is like zero reason for League to be there.  As for SC2, im not sure why.

Some pretty amazing Dota 2 teams are going to be there though, so that will be exciting.

pretty sure the sc2 thing is blizzards lack of funding? iirc

N3ptune will drop his power bottom around you...then pick it up slow.

I just seen this after a week and I don't drop powerbottoms I bring them up.

And I'm ready to get white boy wasted in Columbus ;)

I should now be here, I found out I had some paid vacation time that I need to use up! What a good trip away before the craziness at work which is Black Friday/Turkey Day

I should now be here, I found out I had some paid vacation time that I need to use up! What a good trip away before the craziness at work which is Black Friday/Turkey Day

true that bro!

yeah it's going to be so much fun, I just need to see how expensive it will be, but I'm really hoping to be there along with the gf :D who supports what I do/like it's great!

yeah it's going to be so much fun, I just need to see how expensive it will be, but I'm really hoping to be there along with the gf :D who supports what I do/like it's great!

lets go!  I wish pat would go so we could play doeee...

just got my pass for cbus. Just waiting on discount for room then I will be all set!

Also I plan on bringing poster boards to make signs if anyone wants to help me with making those up I am awful at drawing. :)

Edited by vVv jiggy

just got my pass for cbus. Just waiting on discount for room then I will be all set!

Also I plan on bringing poster boards to make signs if anyone wants to help me with making those up I am awful at drawing. :)

I will Deff help you. If my mom makes it for sure I am going (: