Sintherius

MLG Columbus, November 22 - 24

Y'all are scarin me...

Wait until you feel my welcoming embrace.  I give long, awkward hugs.  But you won't feel scared, not one bit.  You'll feel like nothing could ever hurt you.  :yahoo_mini:

Wait until you feel my welcoming embrace.  I give long, awkward hugs.  But you won't feel scared, not one bit.  You'll feel like nothing could ever hurt you.  :yahoo_mini:

rofl I am the same way!!!!!

So is anywhere going to be getting there on Thursday? Looking for people to room with hopefully from Thursday through Monday, so four nights. Anyone have space in their room or are looking for people to stay with?

So is anywhere going to be getting there on Thursday? Looking for people to room with hopefully from Thursday through Monday, so four nights. Anyone have space in their room or are looking for people to stay with?

Unfortunately I won't be there until Friday because I have a midterm that Friday :( but I'm still looking for people to stay with.

Unfortunately I won't be there until Friday because I have a midterm that Friday :( but I'm still looking for people to stay with.

where are you looking to stay?  Im in the same boat (even though a room to myself would be sweet XD)

where are you looking to stay?  Im in the same boat (even though a room to myself would be sweet XD)

Same here

I'll send out a convo for all four of us since we're all in the same situation. I'm sure we can decide on something.

Wait what the fuck? When did they take out League of Legends?!

It was never confirmed and seeing how worlds is about to happen. and there is no LCS during columbus riot isnt going too