Sintherius

MLG Columbus, November 22 - 24

I think anyone that wants to be a pro gamer and has the chance to go should go its only going to help you get a feel for it and who knows what you can get from the experience :P

even with vVv being in disarray atm i would still be trying to go.

We got a team now! =D Idk about MLG Columbus announcements but they are going to UMG Atlanta

weather vVv goes or not im really gonna try to go down since its like 2 hours from my house, but its hard to see if i will make it with my new job

As soon as I either have my hotel room paid for or pay for my portion of someone's room to share, I'll post here. 

I'm bringing some nice German beer with me, so everyone that wants that, has to come find me... before I drink it all... and stumble around the hotel like an idiot

I'm bringing some nice German beer with me, so everyone that wants that, has to come find me... before I drink it all... and stumble around the hotel like an idiot

challenge accepted! lol

We need to have a big party for everyone going. I'm thinking of bringing creed's greatest hits maybe a little bieber who knows maybe some Miley Cyrus whose down with that mix

We need to have a big party for everyone going. I'm thinking of bringing creed's greatest hits maybe a little bieber who knows maybe some Miley Cyrus whose down with that mix

can you take me higher