Sintherius

MLG Columbus, November 22 - 24

I am interested in trying out for some teams if someone would like to take the risk of me not being able to make it...I'll know by September if I can make it 8-)

I plan on going both my girlfriend and I. SOA Ryno and mau5 Bunny :) About a 4 hour drive, would be sweet if vVv N3ptune and vVv Buzz could meet up with us and go together! :)

As much as I would like to go, I wont be able to as I will be preparing for another event the following year but will hold down the fort here with social media and radio shows covering the event for vVv

Hey Sinth if you need a lift I can always stop and get you if you want? Just let me know.

I might be heading up early to pick up vVv Nyx from the airport if she needs it, not sure yet. But If I need a lift I'll let you know thanks! Thankfully it's only about an hour away for me :)

Count me in! Especially after not making Dallas or Anaheim this year, I really can't miss this one. Columbus always ends up being one of my favorites events of the year, and I doubt this one will be any different!

Count me in! Especially after not making Dallas or Anaheim this year, I really can't miss this one. Columbus always ends up being one of my favorites events of the year, and I doubt this one will be any different!

YES! I mean you and Jason ARE the reason I'm in vVv, so it would be a criminal offense to NOT be there.

Oh and you can get all the good stuff like last time ;)

YES! I mean you and Jason ARE the reason I'm in vVv, so it would be a criminal offense to NOT be there.

oooh whats all this about getting the good stuff? Do they give away free stuff at MLG?

There's actually a very good chance that I'll be flying this year. Not that I don't enjoy the ride, but I often have to either leave earlier than I'd like to or end up exhausted at the end of the trip or something. I'm definitely going to need some people to room with though so well have to figure all that stuff out beforehand anyway. I'm thinking of staying Thursday through Monday so it will be four nights. Edited by vVv Brock